Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

Ever in your life? You outchea conducting Pap smears my *****?

Well only been in about 3 real relationships, 2 that lasted less than 2 months and my wife of 17 years....I know for a fact my wife has never crossed the line....we've had our breaks, came back together and were completely open about who we ***** and what we did....there isn't really any room for secrets in our relationship....it is what it is....I'm sure I dated girls that possibly we're seeing other dudes, but those weren't relationships....

So yeah I can say with confidence I've never been cheated on.

Ever in your life? You outchea conducting Pap smears my *****?

Well only been in about 3 real relationships, 2 that lasted less than 2 months and my wife of 17 years

So you been in one real relationship, pa.
I've had side pieces stick around for more than 2 months.
I don't know why you out here inflating your relationship count.

This isn't even about "have you ever been cheated on"
This is about how you out here claiming your way is right and any other way is wrong.

So you been in one real relationship, pa.
I've had side pieces stick around for more than 2 months.
I don't know why you out here inflating your relationship count.

This isn't even about "have you ever been cheated on"
This is about how you out here claiming your way is right and any other way is wrong.

Lying is wrong....that's the only thing I'm saying....can we agree on that or not?

If you are lying to your girl/wife in order to sleep around YOU ARE WRONG how is that hard to grasp bro?

Yes 1 real relationship, so that makes it even easier to conclude that I've never been cheated on :pimp:

None of my business. I ain't saying **** to anybody. 9.5 times out of 10 if you speak you will lose that friend(s)

Man Steezy has a long-time wife, relationship seems strong and without secrets. Dude legit seems happy.

That's all I would want. No need for that complete roster. I just want to marry a nice chick that's also my best friend. I wouldn't need that new P all the time.

Lowkey jealous of dude :lol:

Welp i would even eat my own babies for that type of relationship :nerd:

Last edited:
Kept quiet for my supposed "boy" who was on tinder while in a relationship and 1 nightin chicks until his main chick caught him and he somehow blamed the WHOLE thing on me [emoji]128528[/emoji] without him telling me he blamed it on me. I had no parts of it, I didn't even know he still had a tinder since after getting in the relationship I just always knew he still had side chicks. i found out cause this random number began non stop calling and then gotta voicemail of her talm bout I need to call her ASAP. That *** trippin, didn't know who she thought she was, I was gonna call her back and go HAM but decided to just block her number instead.

Kept quiet for my supposed "boy" who was on tinder while in a relationship and 1 nightin chicks until his main chick caught him and he somehow blamed the WHOLE thing on me [emoji]128528[/emoji] without him telling me he blamed it on me. I had no parts of it, I didn't even know he still had a tinder since after getting in the relationship I just always knew he still had side chicks. i found out cause this random number began non stop calling and then gotta voicemail of her talm bout I need to call her ASAP. That *** trippin, didn't know who she thought she was, I was gonna call her back and go HAM but decided to just block her number instead.

that's not your boy.

that *** crazy for real.

how could she even eat that from her bf? Like you were swapping left and right for him and forcing him to put his D in them girls yambs

Last edited:
Man Steezy has a long-time wife, relationship seems strong and without secrets. Dude legit seems happy.

That's all I would want. No need for that complete roster. I just want to marry a nice chick that's also my best friend. I wouldn't need that new P all the time.

Lowkey jealous of dude
laugh.gif

Welp i would even eat my own babies for that type of relationship
nerd.gif

that's not your boy.

that *** crazy for real.

how could she even eat that from her bf? Like you were swapping left and right for him and forcing him to put his D in them girls yambs

RIGHT!

I haven't spoken to that dude in about a year, last I heard of him is he and chick are still together even after he was arrested for domestic violence against her a few months ago

This man knows! [emoji]128514[/emoji] "Boat boo's"

My question is: Is it out in the open? As in, people know you're married but you and your boat boo are publicly a couple on the ship?

Doesn't seem like it would be possible to keep a secret like that on a ship.

Last edited:
^ yes. Others know, so theres no way someone will take your mate by mistake. Thats how it is in offices too. Its like some seperate world type ****. I remember seeing on the news once: workwives and work husbands. They might be married outside of work, but they got a another relationship inside of work too.

Last edited:
Y'all. Says it okay to cheat on your girl but if she does it it's wrong ? Girls want sex just as much as guys do. That's some immature **** right there. If you gonna cheat and get mad if she does why do you even date her?

I told my last girl I wanted to hookup with other chicks and we just split. It's that easy. And getting mad if she does it but you can do it anytime? Come on ...

If you really got as much feelings as you think to get upset when she cheats on you, then why you cheating on her?

Last edited:
If you really care tell your boy to stop, have an intervention moment. If he don't listen ain't **** you can do

Sucks for his wife. Not your place (obviously) to say anything...but I think it might be a good idea for you to have a chat with him about his infidelities before kids get involved. Then it becomes VERY messy for all parties.

No offense, if this is how your boy rolls, he's an idiot for getting married in the first place.
This this this

But then again, I don't condone any of this **** since I think cheating is for scum bags. Never understood the point of doing it and continuing a relationship with someone and continue with the lies and deceit. It's odd but I have friends who do it.

Could never do it
i bust out laughin fr fr

I don't think it's ever the dudes fault if he sleeping with a girl and she's in a relationship without him knowing.

Dap that man up and go get you a 2 piece from Popeyes.

Last edited:
What if your bros girl is cheating on him, you tell him?

Yes. However there is an exception to this with a specific situation.

If you have two friends (one of them has a girl) and his girl is messing around with your other friend. In that instance just stay quiet even if you know

I've been with 4 girls in the same week but never cheated. If I'm in relationship I'd never cheat and I don't believe in second chances idgaf what the reason is. If you don't like me leave and if I don't like you to the point I have to cheat I'll leave.

Last edited:
I've been with 4 girls in the same week but never cheated. If I'm in relationship I'd never cheat and I don't believe in second chances idgaf what the reason is. If you don't like me leave and if I don't like you to the point I have to cheat I'll leave.
I've smashed 4 girls in a day, back when I was 19. Took half a v pill and went to work. Now that I think about it I was in a relationship with a ex, she was 1 of the 4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom