Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

Growing up we had a friend who's girl was getting trains ran constantly by everyone on the block....not a single dude told him ever....lmao thank God I wasn't that close to him and we were very young...teenage years...funny as hell.

see I wouldn't have a problem with this if you were actually honest about it with your SO....is she aware of this? Or you sneaking around? That's what separates a childish scumbag from a man who just has a different outlook on a relationship.

Open honesty is what I'm judging here....so if you out there lying and cheating on the woman you "love" best believe I'm gonna stand high on that pedestal....you don't like it, don't share your story expecting dabs from dudes who actually fight that temptation in order to not even risk hurting their woman.

And this.

Edit: And dudes are talking about ego and narcissism while defending infidelity? The cognitive dissonance in this thread is something to marvel at, really. Y'all hamster worse than some of these women you're talking about. :lol:

Last edited:
Growing up we had a friend who's girl was getting trains ran constantly by everyone on the block....not a single dude told him ever....lmao thank God I wasn't that close to him and we were very young...teenage years...funny as hell.

Lol man please. That's not your friend.

Man I'm SNITCHING ASAP if that's my boy. IDGAF I'm taking the stand

What is there to talk about?...If I'm having trouble in my relationship, what advice can a guy who doesn't respect his own relationship give me?...we just can't relate on that level bruhs.

Ive had conversations with my friends about their relationships

That's not the problem tho....the problem is dudes acting like they want to settle but really don't, want the benefits of both being single and being in a relationship and willing to achieve that goal through lies and deceit.
Why is that a problem?

Why are you so concerned about my girls feelings?

I couldn't give a single damn about yours.

Why is that a problem?

I'm not concern with her or you bro, that's your life, I'm just gonna call a spade a spade.....you came to terms with your ways, why you so concern with how I view you as a man?...doesn't make a difference at all.

Why is that a problem?

View media item 2118479
"...willing to achieve that goal through lies and deceit."

"...why is that a problem?"

See: https://m.popkey.co/b83ab9/VoJbV.gif. Game. Set. Match.

Anyway. It's been real fellas, always a good time unpacking, and debating, "real life" like this. I always learn something, or walk away from the dialogue with own convictions affirmed.

I wish everybody all the best, cheaters AND beta boys alike. :lol:

Last edited:
It's just sex. Sex didn't make my relationship so it wouldn't break it. I think my lady would feel much more betrayed if I touched our sons college fund, that's way worst :lol:

Last edited:
see I wouldn't have a problem with this if you were actually honest about it with your SO....is she aware of this? Or you sneaking around? That's what separates a childish scumbag from a man who just has a different outlook on a relationship.

Open honesty is what I'm judging here....so if you out there lying and cheating on the woman you "love" best believe I'm gonna stand high on that pedestal....you don't like it, don't share your story expecting dabs from dudes who actually fight that temptation in order to not even risk hurting their woman.

And this.

Edit: And dudes are talking about ego and narcissism while defending infidelity? The cognitive dissonance in this thread is something to marvel at, really. Y'all hamster worse than some of these women you're talking about. :lol:
If you gonna put words in my mouth you should directly address me. None of this cowardice and assuming.

Its why ya confused and can jump to those conclusions so easily.

But hey I see how quick you went from Dr. Phil to trying to make jokes you can laugh at and try to insult ppl. I get it, you can only try not to fit in for so long.

Last edited:
Why is that a problem?

I'm not concern with her or you bro, that's your life, I'm just gonna call a spade a spade.....you came to terms with your ways, why you so concern with how I view you as a man?...doesn't make a difference at all.

So you form your opinion of another man based on what they do with their private sex lives, behind closed doors?

Isn't this exactly what gay people DIDNT want?

Heterosexuals deserve to live judgement free just like anyone else, b.

Why is that a problem?

So you form your opinion of another man based on what they do with their private sex lives, behind closed doors?

Isn't this exactly what gay people DIDNT want?

Heterosexuals deserve to live judgement free just like anyone else, b.

You're comparing people that were judged and crucified because for their attraction and/or sexual preference of the same sex to someone knowingly in a relationship to *** around? How is that relevant to the topic?

Last edited:
we get it

you're too damb cool to be affected

please respond with a
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
or something like that to further push home the point
"...willing to achieve that goal through lies and deceit."

"...why is that a problem?"

See: https://m.popkey.co/b83ab9/VoJbV.gif. Game. Set. Match.

Anyway. It's been real fellas, always a good time unpacking, and debating, "real life" like this. I always learn something, or walk away from the dialogue with own convictions affirmed.

I wish everybody all the best, cheaters AND beta boys alike.
laugh.gif
So your problem is I lie and deceive to get what I want?

That's the American way pleighboi.

And if I'm good with it what's the problem?

I'm still not seeing it.

Ya'll worried about everything besides the actual act
laugh.gif

These the same cats lying on their taxes talkin bout "I'm breaking up with you cause you a liar".

The world would be a much better place if EVERYONE got off their high horse.

It's just sex. Sex didn't make my relationship so it wouldn't break it. I think my lady would feel much more betrayed if I touched our sons college fund, that's way worst :lol:

So have you actually talked to her about stepping out? Or is this hypothetical?

How would you feel about your lady having a side piece as long as you don't know? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

We'll that's not possible, I'd have to know to have a feeling about it.

If it isn't already spelled out in here I'd be pissed and hurt.

Next question?
Nope y'all could have a convo in the beginning and basically say "if you do just don't let it get back to me" so you don't really know when or if it does happen you just kind of assume it happened and keep it moving

Relax I'm on your side of thinking defensive boy

Last edited:
Nope y'all could have a convo in the beginning and basically say "if you do just don't let it get back to me" so you don't really know when or if it does happen you just kind of assume it happened and keep it moving

Why would I have that conversation?

I aint putting nothing in that broad head that makes her even think for one second cheating is acceptable.

She gotta be under the impression if she cheat she might not see tomorrow.

Why would I have that conversation?

I aint putting nothing in that broad head that makes her even think for one second cheating is acceptable.

She gotta be under the impression if she cheat she might not see tomorrow.

:lol:

Beta Boys heads is exploding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom