Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

Damn bryh, you know HPV doesn't lead to cervical cancer 100% right.

Most people have it and live a full happy life.

No of course it doesn't lead to it 100% of the time but what I'm saying is that high risk strains of HPV are very common and quite easy to catch. It's very likely that a guy repeatedly stepping out of a monogamous relationship and engaging in intercourse with multiple partners will at some point give their spouse/significant other a form of HPV that will come up during a regular pap screen.

In any case your argument seems to kind've minimize the dangers of cheating. Yes most cases of high risk HPV go away on their own (dormancy) but cervical cancer is on the rise. As women age and their immune systems are compromised the dormant HPV infection can once again rise and give way to cervical cancer.

At some point that's just something guys who cheat have to accept I guess.

Last edited:
80% of sexually active people between 18 and 30 have HPV. I give a f*** if I got it, everybody does.

I think you're missing the point.

I'm just saying that if you're In a monogamous relationship and are cheating you're putting your lady at risk. If she didn't have an irregular pap before then it's likely an irregular pap is from a new infection.

Yeah I don't personally believe in cheating--or traditionally structured relationships for that matter---but I really don't see what business it is of mine if my homie wants to seek outside comforts. My loyalty is to him, not to her...simple as that. 

Now I can't help you **** around behind my sister's back, but that's just me...everybody has their own perspective, none weigh more than the next.

Yes, very open! Dudes eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with chicks...go to the gym and act like their personal trainers...and even do their jobs for 'em damn near. Only for her to get overnight liberty in Dubai and get smashed by another dude off the ship, lol.

And man dudes get so caught up in these situations until their wives are calling the command on some please get this scumbag outta your Navy type ish...man I got stories for days [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That whole dynamic is so strange yet interesting to me. I've heard about scorned wives contacting their husband's command saying that he beat her to get him in trouble. Is there some type of protocol they(command) use when they get calls like that?

80% of sexually active people between 18 and 30 have HPV. I give a f*** if I got it, everybody does.

Reminds me of the NTer who got cancer from it. **** is crazy.

Last edited:
I've cheated before. My 2nd to last ex i had got it

Cheated on her the day we made it official. Then a few more times after that. I don't care

Would have cheated on my last ex but i was too busy with work and just exhausted to go and knock down this joint

That whole dynamic is so strange yet interesting to me. I've heard about scorned wives contacting their husband's command saying that he beat her to get him in trouble. Is there some type of protocol they(command) use when they get calls like that?.
Depending on the "proof" wives...or husbands...provide to the command, the command has to "follow up" with the complaint. Things like texts, pics, proof of not providing financial support, etc. Yeah, 7/10 it's usually scorned wives/husbands, but there are legit complaints being made from time to time. Regardless a command just can't turn a "blind eye," and they have to go through the formalities of the complaint/investigation process.

Had a coworker today ask me if I was in a relationship (She's gay) told her yes, she proceeded to show me a picture of a girl she told about me.
eek.gif
 My girl better appreciate my faithful simp ***.

I highly doubt the NTers that believe in cutting off friend's that cheat actually do/let alone talk about it in real life...can u imagine being with your boys chillin and u actually telling them that u cut so and so off because he cheated on his girl smh

I highly doubt the NTers that believe in cutting off friend's that cheat actually do/let alone talk about it in real life...can u imagine being with your boys chillin and u actually telling them that u cut so and so off because he cheated on his girl smh
Right. Thats weak as hell. You want me to stop talking to my dad cause he cheated on my mom before I was born?

Honestly I don't know of any grown men that don't or haven't cheated. Like 0

None of my friends parents, my parents, etc

Makes me not even wanna get married

Last edited:
I've cheated before. My 2nd to last ex i had got it

Cheated on her the day we made it official. Then a few more times after that. I don't care

Would have cheated on my last ex but i was too busy with work and just exhausted to go and knock down this joint
:lol: :lol: @ I was too busy with work

Honestly I don't know of any grown men that don't or haven't cheated. Like 0

None of my friends parents, my parents, etc

Makes me not even wanna get married
 out of all the relationships of people close to me that i see, friends , family and acquaintances first hand  that i know of . I dont know one where somebody in the relationship hasn't cheat . Somebody messes around.  

Last edited:

:lol: I believe it. These dudes are different they live in another world.

No shots at James tho homie always came off as a cool cat.

Bruh.
I used to hang out with dudes who'd have their gf supporting them 85% financially.
They had no jobs.

And they would still do anything to cheat.
Then when they'd get called out, they'd demonize the girl, like they were the ones who had been unreasonable.

I stopped being friends with people who normalize this behavior.
It's pretty much the weakest way you can carry yourself as a man.

And the most destructive, womanizers are rarely successful and when they are ,women are always there downfall

Last edited:
And the most destructive, womanizers are rarely successful and when there,women are always there downfall

Talkin out your ***.

Mostly every mans downfall is either women or money.

You think all these old long money dudes whos prime was during the 60s and 70s weren't out here on they Hefner?

I think the more successful dudes are more likely to cheat.

Last edited:

I've been with 4 girls in the same week but never cheated. If I'm in relationship I'd never cheat and I don't believe in second chances idgaf what the reason is. If you don't like me leave and if I don't like you to the point I have to cheat I'll leave.
I've smashed 4 girls in a day, back when I was 19. Took half a v pill and went to work. Now that I think about it I was in a relationship with a ex, she was 1 of the 4.
how many was new? 

Talkin out your ***.

Mostly every mans downfall is either women or money.

You think all these old long money dudes whos prime was during the 60s and 70s weren't out here on they Hefner?

I think the more successful dudes are more likely to cheat.

You're way too but hurt about this whole subject. I can hear you slamming the keys You can continue to be a Cheater, I'm not going to snitch on you Papi.

Back
Top Bottom