Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

If you know your brother in law is cheating on your sister and you don't say anything you are a scumbag

HIV is still here

Most men who cheat lack self-control and when you lack self-control you live a reckless life . They are most likely raw dogging. Condoms and cheaters don't match

Tell her if she don't care then whatever but you still got to tell her

Those aren't your homies distance yourself from those snakes.

Dirty mackin so they can slide up in your girl
mean.gif
Had this dude tell my girl in HS that we were with some females house getting in the hot tub with their girls basketball team 
tired.gif

Dude was def looked at different from that point, as far as trying to get at my girl when we break up that I could care less about though.

Those aren't your homies distance yourself from those snakes.

Dirty mackin so they can slide up in your girl :smh:
Had this dude tell my girl in HS that we were with some females house getting in the hot tub with their girls basketball team  |I
Dude was def looked at different from that point, as far as trying to get at my girl when we break up that I could care less about though.

Damn... this takes me back to HS when I caught wind one of my closer homeboy's tried to take his "brother" role with my shawty at the time a little too far. :smh: Dude was going in regarding why I wasn't the one for her but he was :lol: So I lied and told him about some new bird I met and smashed on the night before, being he was a virgin this was big news to him. Of course he relayed the lie back when I had already told my girl of my intentions, I definitely let all the homies know which in HS is a torpedo to one'e rep... Dude hasn't been the same ever since :lol:

I snitched on myself when I almost slipped and caught feelings for a coworker. Yes, I texted said coworker things i would do to her for 3-4 days but I stopped myself. Realize it was wrong and was honest with my girl 6 months later. I'm a man in my own eyes for confessing the truth. I was honest in every other aspect of our relationship (except when I lied about blocking some girl I talked to before her, but that wa so my because I didn't want her to think I was still connected to this girl which I wasn't). But giving her the truth even though it hurt, I know will just make our relationship stronger.

I snitched on myself when I almost slipped and caught feelings for a coworker. Yes, I texted said coworker things i would do to her for 3-4 days but I stopped myself. Realize it was wrong and was honest with my girl 6 months later. I'm a man in my own eyes for confessing the truth. I was honest in every other aspect of our relationship (except when I lied about blocking some girl I talked to before her, but that wa so my because I didn't want her to think I was still connected to this girl which I wasn't). But giving her the truth even though it hurt, I know will just make our relationship stronger.

Is that what you think? :lol: You're under surveillance and don't even know it.

You got heart b 

I'm with you on owning up to your actions. Just make sure shes worth your ownership. These female coworkers are snakes and don't give a **** about your happy home

Imagine bringing AIDS/HIV back home to your wife/husband. Dang that would be horrid
or back to anybody you cared about...that's not even being a properly beneficial friend. I mean, there are very few ways to objectively ruin someone's life, but damn.

Is that what you think? :lol: You're under surveillance and don't even know it.
Oh I know it, the truth is out there and she knows it. I've got nothing to hide. :pimp:

Word :lol:

Congratulations, you played yourself.
I set myself free from the lies.

You got heart b 
thanks b

Dudes are comedians :rofl:

Everything will be better when I tell the truth.
It is. Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about.

I'm with you on owning up to your actions. Just make sure shes worth your ownership. These female coworkers are snakes and don't give a **** about your happy home
Trust me, I definitely know she's worth it. I wouldn't have gone through such great lengths for our relationship, some just won't understand and I get that. But you're right about that, female coworkers won't care at all. Ever since that situation happen d and I stopped myself, I've been straight to the point at work with female coworkers. If I get the slightest hint or feeling they're trying to flirt or going off topic about work, I cut the convo and keep it moving. It's not hard to stay faithful, yet I still ask myself what happened and why it happened because even I can't answer that question myself.

Back
Top Bottom