Keeping the Relationship "Status Quo" Vol. How not to Win the award...

...but be glad for your nomination.

Since NT is basically a collection of the most bona fide pimps, players, and hustlers, I figured you guys would have the best advice.

How do you all keep women interested while avoiding the commitment of a relationship? Over an extended period of time, of course. (Let's say she has a quality skill such as cooking, or another characteristic that warrants hesitation if replacement were in consideration.)

Here are some pics for your help:
Spoiler [+]
people ask me about the avatar so i included it.

if she had a quality skill you like then why not be with her? and im sure cooking isnt her only quality "skill" lol..

Originally Posted by santhony21

if she had a quality skill you like then why not be with her? and im sure cooking isnt her only quality "skill" lol..
Not the right time in life, pickings are too good, still emotionally invested with another woman... there are a plethora of issues that I (and other NTers, I'm sure) have and are currently facing. And a females qualities/skills won't just center around cooking. I'm just saying something in general that sets her apart from others.

real playas, pimps, mac, macks, machs, hustlas, and punani slangers

know

that the onlyt way is to keep it g 100%. If she about the thing your on then she will hang but if your game is lacking then you already know......

MrBrown

Originally Posted by MrBrown

know

that the onlyt way is to keep it g 100%. If she about the thing your on then she will hang but if your game is lacking then you already know......

MrBrown

I dont know what you said. 

But at the same time I understood everything.

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by MrBrown

know

MrBrown

I dont know what you said. 

But at the same time I understood everything.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom