Keeping Witnesses Off Stand to Keep Them Safe (Scared Silent)

A couple weeks ago I was in a situation where some kids tried to rob my friend and I got assaulted trying to have his back. The police came and caught one ofthe kids and next min I know they wanted me to testify. I didnt want to but my father made me. The kid ended up gettin 12-18 months in a juvenile detentionfacility so we'll see wat happens when he gets out. But up to this day I regret that decision.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Stop snitching please this stuff has been going on looooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg before the rappers, media, etc wanna make this the scapegoat phrase it is now.
True...Since like the Prohibition Era. Anyways, theres a difference between a snitch and someone who is doing the "right" thing. I have way more respect for a person who witnesses a crime and feels it's the right thing to do to go tell, than a person who commits crimes and then cooperates with police, but most people believe snitching is snitching, so if you snitch you finna get banged either way it goes.

Fo real, moms always said dont be a snitch and dont be a witness.

so if you snitch you finna get banged either way it goes

The way you said that was hilarious.

But back to the topic, "Stop Snitching" has nothing to do with this. "Stop Snitching" was about dudes facing time that rat their boys outto lessen their sentence. That's a punk move, IMO. If you do to crime, then man up and do the time. But this is about innocent people that have witnessed acrime being afraid to come forward. If I feel threatened, then I'm not going to talk, word up.

, "Stop Snitching" has nothing to do with this. "Stop Snitching" was about dudes facing time that rat their boys out to lessen their sentence. That's a punk move, IMO. If you do to crime, then man up and do the time. But this is about innocent people that have witnessed a crime being afraid to come forward. If I feel threatened, then I'm not going to talk, word up.
If you believe that you haven't been paying attention cause all those not in the know think "stop snitching" = honest people notsaying nothing to the cops.

Back
Top Bottom