Kelis Appreciation**

Alot of people forget about her...but a very dope artist

was just listening to that song Like You
pimp.gif

TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."​

Like You makes me wanna smash her repeatedly

kelis is my favorite female artist hands down. shes rediculously slept on and all of her project are always handled horribly. funny how shes huge overseas and isnt that big here. that one overseas album, i think wonderland, is probably my favorite album from her. she got some joints under her belt though....
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Kelis ALWAYS has a banging 1st single.....I Hate You So Much, Milkshake, Bossy, and then she never follows up correctly. Her 2nd singles never pop off, so she doesnt blow up like she is supposed to. Her and Amerie have the same type of career.
TEAM CLEVELAND​

Yea Def Appreciated. Shes One of My Fav Artists. Wasnt real big on wanderland but the other 3 were dope. Especially Kelis Was Here.

get along with you
good stuff
freak me slow
trilogy
til the wheels

Shes a winner
The Facts OF Life
1.T. Holt is the hottest receiver out
2.Dallas Cowboys=greatest Franchise is Sports

And Im Not A Newbie I Just Dont Post

one of the coldest joints ever.

6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

She's definitely appreciated. It's kind of odd that she hasn't had a huge successful album, sales wise, because her music is not only different but quite good.

Young, Fresh, and New
Get Along with You
Milkshake
Popular Thug

TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

NO PAIN NO GAIN

RUN AWAY FROM
HOME

I loved her first and third albums alot front to back, and joints from the second and fourth too
I'm glad Kelis was around to do what she did

it's funny that "Blindfold"Ra rose, in the dawning, thoughts of the light...

geezus, i thought i was alone. i love Kelis, all of her albums r just out of this world. been listening to these lately..

caught out there
get along with u
mars
in the morning
trilogy
flashback
attention
daddy
young fresh 'n new
popular thug
little suzie
Juhnay, the '87 lady.

big fan

but kelis is here is terriblacious

80s joint from step up successfully bodies that cd
...She's b0ssy...​

Circus is my joint...she is def. appreciated
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Kelis is the @#%$. I just started listening to Wanderland and decided to search her name in the music forum. Been a long time fan. She's much appreciate.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stayin ahead of the rest Member #22- .oO Seeko Oo.
Fayette County​

Get Along With You :pimp:
pimp.gif

I used to listen to that and look at Shoetrends all day around the same time I discovered NT. I used to have a mean crush on her. :frown:
frown.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Quote:
Kelis ALWAYS has a banging 1st single.....I Hate You So Much, Milkshake, Bossy, and then she never follows up correctly. Her 2nd singles never pop off, so she doesnt blow up like she is supposed to. Her and Amerie have the same type of career.
:lol:
laugh.gif
tnhtmlsaudomainshoetrenim1.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
"Straight cash homey."​

Quote:
laugh.gif
P bringing back memories

:frown:
frown.gif

But man...that was when we had WebTV as our internet at the crib. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

R 'n' B Singer Kelis Dropped From Jive Records

October 29, 2007 02:39:44 GMT
by Staff Writer
Kelis
PRN/PR Photos
Kelis is dropped from Jive Records, Entertainment Weekly reported. The R 'n' B singer who was confirmed working on a new album is said to part ways from the label due to poor sales of her last effort, 'Kelis Was Here'.

"It was a case of being in the ever-shrinking world of the record industry and finding herself on a label she wasn't signed to and without a champion," said Kelis' manager, Jeff Rabhan. "She's a different kind of artist - very image and style-driven. It's either something you get or you don't."

Despite debuting at #10 on Billboard Hot 200 and backed up buy renown producers such as Scott Storch, Swizz Beatz, Cee-Lo and Cool n Dre, 'Kelis Was Here' was deemed the least successful record among her discography upon its release.

The first single 'Bossy' started off slow but eventually went multi platinum in December 2006, according to the RIAA. Still, three months post its release in August 2006, the album only sold 150,000 copies in U.S. based on counting from Nielsen SoundScan.

Kelis is now looking for a new label to release her fifth studio album that is tentatively titled 'Nebula'. "We're not opposed to another major label deal, but it would have to be non-traditional," Rabhan said. She has been working with Cee-Lo again on an indie dance record and will release a pop album anytime soon.
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

laugh.gif

Way to ruin the appreciation party...

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

she needs to work with the neptunes again badly.. and she knows it too
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Get Along With You- :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
coldest song from her.

but damn son, she really needs to reunite with The Neptunes.

EDIT: and who the hell can forget "Millionaire"? :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
TeamWolfShirts
"I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes"

Back
Top Bottom