KEN BLOCK "GYMKHANA TWO THE INFOMERCIAL" vol. Wowzers! (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1

Riding on the success of the first Gymkhana Practice video that grabbed the attention of over 20 million viewers worldwide, the Gymkhana TWO video takes infomercials to the next level. Unlike other infomercials, this one sells the products with great action, cinematography, and a dramatic driving performance-and, no stereotypical cheesy informercial pitchman! Produced specifically to market Blocks first-ever Rally TeamWorks Collection, the new video is filled with great driving stunts, surprises, explosions, and a guest appearance from DC team rider, Rob Dyrdek. Filmed at the Port of Los Angeles, expect non-stop motor sport eye-candy as Block hits the all-new course in a custom tuned, high performance, and brand-new Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Visit dcshoes.com/gymkhanatwo for more photos and info on the high-performance video and Blocks complete Teamworks Collection.
This video is just disgusting. I don't know what else to say. Car looks amazing, Ken is a driving machine, and Rob is... Rob is Rob.

eek.gif
amazing how he broke the balloon that the crash test dummy was holding without ripping the dummy's arm off.

WOOT, WOOT...Got to meet him Saturday and see both cars....Really nice guy, signed my fender

Angel

Speechless...

He had soo much control, yet so little control

He's a beast

i wish i had his skills. That looks like soo much fun. Awesome video. I remember another one posted like this.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this video is
eek.gif

I cant wait to start drifting
smokin.gif
Me either man. Already got things sort of planned out.All I need is a 240 now... haha.

Welded diff will follow, Coils, strut bars, sway bars, etc.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this video is
eek.gif

I cant wait to start drifting
smokin.gif
Me either man. Already got things sort of planned out. All I need is a 240 now... haha.

Welded diff will follow, Coils, strut bars, sway bars, etc.

sr20det also
devil.gif
pimp.gif

mines is still stock except with the tien springs it came with

pimp.gif
indeed. It was pretty insane, especially with the guy at the very end sticking his hand out. If it was me, I would've crapped in my pants.

Back
Top Bottom