KENDALL JENNER IS OKAY

Dude said family lineage
mean.gif
Nah he said familie$ lineage. I'm guessing you've never dated a girl that comes from a family with money. There are benefits. He knows what's up.

Last edited:
xxpizzo - Damn she looks good in those pics.

Edit: And you're right she's still young. It will be interesting to see what she looks like down the road. My coworker just called me out she saw me looking at these pics
roll.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
im into slim girls so its not a problem...but i do admit she is skinny but i dont mind it tbh...lol

Sorry bro, i was referring to the dude above u. But as stated its defintely personal opinion.

xxpizzo - Damn she looks good in those pics.
yes she does seems like she about her business. I love the fact that she aint got big boobs or a butt i dont think she would look right with them features anyway.

i love this girl. My best friend girl is a manager at pacsun at the deptford mall in Jersey. Im praying for the day she visits the store for there clothing brand, if they ever do. I can dream right

Kendall is gonna be hotter than all of them Kim, Kourtney, Kylie, Khloe :x

she already is. kim fell off, kourtney fell off, kylie has peaked, khloe is ugly.

shes average and a toothpick instapass
sick.gif

where on the planet is 5'10 95-105lbs average?

Kyla Pratt > This girl at similar ages

:x

They both do look really average though. Nothing more than brand name recognition here.

View media item 479301

that pic is old.

yes she does seems like she about her business. I love the fact that she aint got big boobs or a butt i dont think she would look right with them features anyway.

i love this girl. My best friend girl is a manager at pacsun at the deptford mall in Jersey. Im praying for the day she visits the store for there clothing brand, if they ever do. I can dream right

Interesting you bring up PAC sun. I was shopping with my girl and she wanted to stop at a PAC sun to see if they had a particular Kendall dress she wanted. Of course it was sold out. Her line to girls is like Jordan's for guys.

Last edited:
she already is. kim fell off, kourtney fell off, kylie has peaked, khloe is ugly.
that pic is old.

She's average in the face dude and 5'10, 105 is not a good thing. That's like skin and bones, to his their own though.

that pic is old.

She's average in the face dude and 5'10, 105 is not a good thing. That's like skin and bones, to his their own though.

i'm sure she is in perfect health. i'll take that over unhealthy kim which could die out on kanye any day.

Tbh loves the whole clan tho

In my eyes the thread title is appropriate

Glad to know she has a actual profession tho unlike kim who is famous for being famous

Glad to know she has a actual profession tho unlike kim who is famous for being famous

being famous isn't a profession. kim capitalized on an opportunity and now she does modeling, public appearances, collaborations, etc, which isn't easy.

No I wouldn't. 1. I like women 2. Kanye is almost 40. he would die before me and then I would be alone for the later years of my life. Kendall is just 2 years younger than me.
Let's be honest. You wouldn't give two ***** about this girl if Kanye didn't have a link to the family. This thread is just another example your Kanye slurping and another reason to perpetuate your reputation as a troll.

No I wouldn't. 1. I like women 2. Kanye is almost 40. he would die before me and then I would be alone for the later years of my life. Kendall is just 2 years younger than me.

Let's be honest. You wouldn't give two ***** about this girl if Kanye didn't have a link to the family. This thread is just another example your Kanye slurping and another reason to perpetuate your reputation as a troll.

I liked her way before kanye began dating kim. but i'm sure you know what i'm thinking 24/7, she is my type and would look at her any other day.

im not a troll and this thread has nothing to do with kanye

its really embarrassing how another member had to bring up kanye in this thread to derail it because they have a personal vendetta against me.

Last edited:
This chick is whack

They're rarely even shown on Keeping up with the Kardashians show, but you can tell by the way Kylie dresses and behaves towards Kendall just watch the previous episode if you watch it.

If you can't tell by just watching an episode just like Khloe and Rob are insecure of their image same with Kylie. Everyone has insecurities dude.

please tell me your not a guy

This chick is whack

They're rarely even shown on Keeping up with the Kardashians show, but you can tell by the way Kylie dresses and behaves towards Kendall just watch the previous episode if you watch it.

If you can't tell by just watching an episode just like Khloe and Rob are insecure of their image same with Kylie. Everyone has insecurities dude.

please tell me your not a guy

you can't be a guy and watch keeping up with the kardashians?

I liked her way before kanye began dating kim. but i'm sure you know what i'm thinking 24/7, she is my type and would look at her any other day.

its really embarrassing how another member had to bring up kanye in this thread to derail it because they have a personal vendetta against me.
So many contradictions and false assumptions in this post.

I'm just gonna let you cook man.

So many contradictions and false assumptions in this post.

I'm just gonna let you cook man.

what contradictions

how you gonna call me out then fall back

i never back up kim kardashian, ever. but we wouldnt be talking about this girl if it wasnt for kim...

Back
Top Bottom