KENDALL JENNER IS OKAY

2qx0ol2.jpg

http://vmagazine.com/site/content/1210/kendall-jenner-is-okay

KENDALL JENNER IS OKAY
PHOTOGRAPHY ALLAN KENT
TEXT PATRIK SANDBERG

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, OUR MOST RECENT GO-SEE WAS ALREADY A FAMILIAR FACE. WHEN A REALITY-TV STAR WALKS INTO OUR OFFICE, WE CAN'T NOT ASK HER A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT HER LIFE, EVEN IF SHE IS A NEWLY SIGNED MODEL, HERE TO SHOW US HER BOOK

V How old are you?
KENDALL JENNER I’m 17.

When did you decide you wanted to be a model?
KJ When I was like, 13 or 14.

So, how did you find your way to Marilyn Agency?
KJ I got involved with Marilyn through Russell James, the photographer. He’s kind of been taking me on this journey and helping me.

PS: When you come to New York, do you get recognized a lot?
KJ Yeah, I’ve been trying to keep it low key when I have been here, I haven’t been recognized much. Taking a lot of taxi cabs, wearing sunglasses… but yeah, when I’m here with my family, everybody knows which hotel we’re staying at. It’s a little bit crazier.

Well we know your mom is so low profile, so.
KJ Oh, exactly.

Do you have any concerns coming into modeling, having done TV? Do you think that you have some barriers to break down in terms of being taken seriously as a model?
KJ One hundred percent. I don’t think some people take me very seriously. When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modeling and it wasn’t like, what I wanted to be exactly. I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I’ll just prove myself.

Who are some of your favorite designers that you would like to model for?
KJ I mean of course the big ones: Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana. All those big ones are my ultimate dream.

Which photographers are your favorites, and who would you most like to work with?
KJ I’ve actually this week gotten to shoot with some pretty incredible photographers. Working with Russell James was like a dream. I went to shoot with Greg Kadel yesterday and it was really incredible.

Are you more interested in runway or editorial?
KJ Editorial more, but I do runway. I didn’t think I’d want to do it but I’ve grown a love for it; it’s so fun for me.

If you had an agent or someone that hired you and they told you that to take modeling seriously, they’d want you to stop doing the TV show with your family, would you stop doing the show?
KJ I’ve never gotten that question before… Um, yeah. Probably.

Good answer. Not that you should, but it shows that you’re dedicated. Are you thinking of moving to New York?
KJ I mean, I love L.A., and I don’t mind flying out here whenever I have to. And I’m such a family person, and my whole family is over there, and all of my friends, I mean, I’d make new friends, but I don’t know.

Do you like New York?
KJ For a certain amount of time. It gets claustrophobic. I like having space.

At least you’re not taking the subway.
KJ Exactly.

It’s World War Z down there. Someone’s going to eat your face off. That’s just how I feel.
KJ Is it gross and hot down there?

When you’re waiting, yeah. How many shoots have you been doing?
KJ Four or five? We did one every day.

That’s insane.
KJ And I think we have one this weekend.

Are you okay?
KJ I’m fine.

great interview man. said shes willing to leave her family behind to pursue her modeling career :pimp:
also took shots at nyc at the end there :pimp:

she aight. not super potential tho. she has her moments where she looks like bruce.

I love this girl think she turns 18 real soon. I'd eat the butt. Her personality seems like its on point to and seems like she got a good head on her shoulders

She's no McKayla Maroney.

she's cute

No hips, cakes or chest game?

She wack

what are cakes
she aight. not super potential tho. she has her moments where she looks like bruce.
she looks nothing like bruiser
I'm into tall and slim girls at the moment. Tightness is probably top notch.

:stoneface:

She's disgusting.

elaborate

Kylie is badder

other than cup size, no.

she dresses liek a tumblr ****

She's not bad.

yoru sig is long
is this one of the kardashian girls or something? jenner?

who is she? why should i care?

yes jenner.

it says who she is in the title.

whether you should care or not is up to you

:smile:

wow what a great interview

dat bombshell she dropped :pimp:

I love this girl think she turns 18 real soon. I'd eat the butt. Her personality seems like its on point to and seems like she got a good head on her shoulders

18 in november
Is it weird that Kris is hottest one to me?

it's not weird everyone has preferences

Kris Jenner out here hustling....got a daughter for rich black male celebrities at all ages past 14

i don't think kendall is into bbc, kylie is though. word to jaden smith.

does she say anything that'll give me a boner?

depends on what kind of stuff your into.

she's so perfect :smile:

She has nothing.. Just a face.

face is more important than any other physical feature.

Wood what? Go to jell?

huh?

You can buy all the other stuff. You can't buy a face

i'm sayin... she has natural beauty... and most girls would kill for her body.

You can buy all the other stuff. You can't buy a face
Technically you can. BUT I see what you mean. And I concur.

lol

Kendall is gonna be hotter than all of them Kim, Kourtney, Kylie, Khloe :x

Kylie does look like Bruce Jenner her dad. I guarantee that Kylie will be fat in a few years she's totally jealous of Kendall in all aspects looks and personality. Kylie is so insecure she's not even a model type she's just modelling because its what Kendall does.

Kendall is gonna be hotter than all of them Kim, Kourtney, Kylie, Khloe
sick.gif

Kylie does look like Bruce Jenner her dad. I guarantee that Kylie will be fat in a few years she's totally jealous of Kendall in all aspects looks and personality. Kylie is so insecure she's not even a model type she's just modelling because its what Kendall does.
It's cute how you know so much about these little girls personal lives. Tell us more about Kylie's insecurities. 

Back
Top Bottom