Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for saying the N word

Dude really rolled up on him like a jack move.

Untitled.png

Why so you can bait somebody to strike you and then shoot them and claim self defense?

It wouldn’t be bait, I wouldn’t be baiting anybody to do anything I would be minding my business and if they mind theirs, nothing would happen. Why would it be cool to put hands on somebody that’s not endangering you?

I couldn't imagine using another groups racial slur turned term of endearment. That's cringey as hell regardless of intentions, background, singing lyrics etc. That's not my culture.

Do Asians have a word like that ? The thought of me (a black guy) calling other black people whatever that is .... :rofl:

It wouldn’t be bait, I wouldn’t be baiting anybody to do anything I would be minding my business and if they mind theirs, nothing would happen. Why would it be cool to put hands on somebody that’s not endangering you?

so by that logic you throw hands/pull a gun every time you feel endangered?

what i mean is according to what youre saying

throw hands/pull a gun every time you feel endangered

the world is dangerous so do you feel endangered in a elevator, parking lot at a movie theater etc?

what i mean is according to what youre saying

throw hands/pull a gun every time you feel endangered

the world is dangerous so do you feel endangered in a elevator, parking lot at a movie theater etc?

Do you feel endangered every time you go outside?

Do you feel endangered every time you go outside?

thats my point its ppl out there that may and think they can pull a gun at the drop of a hat regardless of if they are in danger or not

but obviously we cant live like that cuz thered be no ppl left

so what im saying is despite the proximity to danger in which we all live we dont resort to acting on it at the mere feeling of endangerment

thats my point its ppl out there that may and think they can pull a gun at the drop of a hat regardless of if they are in danger or not

but obviously we cant live like that cuz thered be no ppl left

so what im saying is despite the proximity to danger in which we all live we dont resort to acting on it at the mere feeling of endangerment

What does that have to do with saying ***** though? You gotta dumb it down for me bro It’s clearly going above my head

this is my theory:
I think the problem with this N word issue is a minority group telling the majority group (and everyone else) what they can and cannot say. the majority group hears from all minority groups is they want equality but the minority group (in this instance African Americans) trying to call the shots saying they're the only ones who can use the N word. now, if African Americans really want equality they shouldn't (?) go around telling people what they can and cannot say because it is the exact opposite of what they're asking for, equality. it's hypocritical

now, let me be as clear as possible. I am not saying who can and cannot say this word. I am just saying this may be a reason there is so much push against people having a problem without being able to say it.

this is my theory:
I think the problem with this N word issue is a minority group telling the majority group (and everyone else) what they can and cannot say. the majority group hears from all minority groups is they want equality but the minority group (in this instance African Americans) trying to call the shots saying they're the only ones who can use the N word. now, if African Americans really want equality they shouldn't (?) go around telling people what they can and cannot say because it is the exact opposite of what they're asking for, equality. it's hypocritical

now, let me be as clear as possible. I am not saying who can and cannot say this word. I am just saying this may be a reason there is so much push against people having a problem without being able to say it

this is my theory:

now, let me be as clear as possible. I am not saying who can and cannot say this word. I am just saying this may be a reason there is so much push against people having a problem without being able to say it.

wut.

This sounds a lot like "if females want equality, they had better not complain when we smack them around."

Last edited:
How does this prove your point exactly?

I honestly wasted my time even typing that because there are black people in this thread who admit to certain people getting passes.

That proves my point.

Back
Top Bottom