Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for saying the N word

If Kendrick don’t want white people to utter such words maybe he shouldn’t use it in a song.

Damn. It’s that easy, huh?

8c534416d1d902c18612d482f7bf824b36ebc350.gif

I think the real confusion is around the idea that AA are telling people they cannot say the N-word. This is America, you say whatever you want, just don't be surprised if their are consequences for saying it. That's what wypipo want, to say it without consequence. That, unfortunately, is not how life works.

Say it all you want. If you get your *** whooped, don't look like no one warned you.

it's not that every person with a permanent suntan is going to be out for blood when they hear it.

still, there are those of us around whom that **** does not fly. you do not know everybody.

you really want to take time to explain the origins of your "pass" to any given listener?

you really want to lose friends and respect over this debate? this is the hill on which you die?

you really wanna gamble that you'll never encounter the one dude who will crack your mandible?

isn't it easier to just...not?

This will always be hilarious (the papi part) and terrible (the cop wildin part) at the same time :lol: :smh:

“Don’t call me papi again”

“Ok papi, I mean officer”

This **** old AF and I’m still crying tears of laughter, poor guy man...he didn’t know what came at him, willing to bet he peed or pooped himself...the constant “papi” used, you gotta be a real ***** to not jut let homie be on his way...lol

my bad, it probably came off as more of an observation rather than an opinion.

I guess what I am trying to say is that people don't like to be told what they can and cannot say because there are exceptions to every rule. some people get passes and others don't is the problem. who is to say who gets it and who doesn't? Eminem can rap and use the word and it's fine but white boy joe cant after he bought a cd of Kendrick?

it's s just a touchy subject is all.

Kendrick lost by performing in Alabama....he willingly took the money from hundreds of white kids that don’t care for his or any black persons sensitivity towards that word...ITS ALABAMA...once again...common sense and know your audience Kendrick.

Kendrick lost by performing in Alabama....he willingly took the money from hundreds of white kids that don’t care for his or any black persons sensitivity towards that word...ITS ALABAMA...once again...common sense and know your audience Kendrick.

You know there is a LOT of black people in Alabama, right?

What does that have to do with saying ***** though? You gotta dumb it down for me bro It’s clearly going above my head

You and danger = someone saying the nword

You dont have control over it but u still snap on every instance of it that's around u

my bad, it probably came off as more of an observation rather than an opinion.

I guess what I am trying to say is that people don't like to be told what they can and cannot say because there are exceptions to every rule. some people get passes and others don't is the problem. who is to say who gets it and who doesn't? Eminem can rap and use the word and it's fine but white boy joe cant after he bought a cd of Kendrick?

it's s just a touchy subject is all.

I've never heard Eminem say it.

White people shouldn't say it period.

Who cares?

If she got on the mic and started shouting white power and slandering black people then yeah get upset, I dont see the big deal in this. Nor do I find why our society loves to be outraged and mad all the time.

Reminds me of "I drink more liquor to **** you up quicker than you'd wanna **** me up for saying the word ..." from Criminal lol

Lol I'm not even saying it in a what id do to em hypothetically kind of way

I mean he can't say it cuz he knows how many fans hed lose

If it was cool for white ppl to say it sing it repeat it then why don't white artists?

White rappers singers country etc?

Because its not socially acceptable

Last edited:
I couldn't imagine using another groups racial slur turned term of endearment. That's cringey as hell regardless of intentions, background, singing lyrics etc. That's not my culture.

Do Asians have a word like that ? The thought of me (a black guy) calling other black people whatever that is .... :rofl:
You put it like this and it all sounds wild stupid that another race would use the word.

Lol I'm not even saying it in a what id do to em hypothetically kind of way

I mean he can't say it cuz he knows how many fans hed lose

If it was cool for white ppl to say it sing it repeat it then why don't white artists?

White rappers singers country etc?

Because its not socially acceptable

Most of them know better :lol:

The only white musician I can remember who has said ***** is Tom Hanks's son. And I guess Lil Pump but he's not white supposedly.

eminem is not saying it with regularity/full exposure

like on his lead single

over the entirety of his career

When it comes to hip hop this **** is such a slippery slope because the word is soooo engraved in the culture and hip hop isn’t always friendly, should rappers not say *****, ******, etc etc...all these are derogatory and rappers of all shades and gender spew them....like I said, earlier I mentioned Pun, he had an entire song where ever verse, including the song title had the N word, ya gonna tell me as a black hip hop fan that grew up in the 90s you find yourself triggered by that song? Because he isn’t black? I’m sure some do, but I’m gonna say if Pun was alive today and performed that song, a lot of black dudes would rock out to it...or nah?

Steve Aoki really nailed it, it's about cultural sensitivity. Just waiting for the political correctness wonks to come out and wine about this, this has nothing to do with political correctness or "equality". It has to do with being aware, and understanding that there are certain things that EVERYONE can't say or speak to.

I'm not gay, so I'm not using the F word to describe anyone.

I'm not a woman, so I shut up when it comes to abortion and using the B word.

At the end of the day, white people are not used to being told what to do this is the source of the outrage. Not sure if posted, but even if so worth posting again.

These rappers are for the most part dog **** dumb. I can’t really take anything said serious in song or in real life. If you do please reconsider. They’re all fake characters. Leonardo decaprio played a racist on screen. We don’t turn around and quote it to gauge where he stands on issues. People need to quit taking rappers serious when the majority of them throw out “click bait” type BS to stay relevant

Back
Top Bottom