Kendrick Perkins and Rajon Rondo involved in a shooting outside of a TX Club

30t6p3b.gif

fix the title doesn't make sense after reading the story.

"Kendrick Perkins and Rondo involved in a shooting outside of a TX Club"

idk but i read online kendrick had a basketball thing for kids in his hometown n they went to the club last night i suppose... crazy if true

Cant wait until Kendrick Perkins is out of the league, only in the league 3 years and I've had enough of him.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Cant wait until Kendrick Perkins is out of the league, only in the league 3 years and I've had enough of him.

Huh?  He's going into his 9th year as a pro. 

If ANY of this is true, why haven't any news outlets picked up on this story?  ESPECIALLY if Perk was arrested. 

EDIT:

Story is in-accurate. There was someone performing at the club. Police said you have to pay or we will shut this place down for the night. Some dude said go ahead, and then they proceeded to do so, and that's when Perkins said you could have asked me and arguments & altercations started to happen.

There was no extreme fight or shooting. Steven Jackson was the main person, Perkins was talking $%#@ to the police.

Rondo was standing by himself scared!
laugh.gif

PO

Perk was probably just looking somewhere and someone thought he was mean mugging. He never learned to smile.

Originally Posted by gambit215

eek.gif

And Perkins is that dude
pimp.gif

Rondo though
eyes.gif
(and the C's are obv my squad)

I can picture the scene right now Perkins was shooting at those guys while Rajon was covering his ears behind a car, crying.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Perk was probably just looking somewhere and someone thought he was mean mugging. He never learned to smile.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That may very well be the reason.

i cant picture rondo fighting, he probably was just dishing the beef off to perkins and stephen jackson

Back
Top Bottom