Kendrick Perkins and Rajon Rondo involved in a shooting outside of a TX Club

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i cant picture rondo fighting, he probably was just dishing the beef off to perkins and stephen jackson

Lmao being a hype man

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Rondo would play dead and make pierce proud.

laugh.gif
 how are lakers fans still this salty.  act like pierce getting carried off, as over the top as it was, actually helped the c's... if anything, it helped the lakers. Rondo shoulda played dead, let his big man win the fight for him, and made Kobe proud. Game 7, 2010.

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]NBA Star Kendrick PerkinsArrested for Public Intoxication [/h1]
0813-kendrik-perkins-getty-exd-credit.jpg

NBA star Kendrick Perkins was arrested in Beaumont, TX this morning for public intoxication and disorderly conduct ... TMZ has learned.

Perkins -- who plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder -- was booked into Jefferson County Jail at around 4:00 AM. According to the jail, he posted $251 bond and was released shortly thereafter.

The charges are both misdemeanors.

According to one report, fellow NBAer Stephen Jackson was arrested as well -- but a jail employee told TMZ he was NOT taken into custody or booked on any charges.

Perkins was reportedly in town for a charity basketball game, but that was canceled after Perkins was in the hospital briefly Thursday night for what was thought to be food poisoning.

Story developing ...

laugh.gif
not surprise from kendrick perkins i mean just look @ that dude
bos_perkins_kendrick-480x270.jpg

the dude looks pure evul even when he smiles---->
mad.gif

laugh.gif

In houston for the weekend, and i have not heard about this in the news or on the radio...

yeah this is true... I just read it at ESPN.com check the NBA section... damn this lockout needs to end, these dudes have way to many free time smh

Originally Posted by gambit215

Cant wait until Kendrick Perkins is out of the league, only in the league 3 years and I've had enough of him.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I can just imagine Rondo standing there like a little #%#$$ scared
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MikeU

laugh.gif
not surprise from kendrick perkins i mean just look @ that dude
bos_perkins_kendrick-480x270.jpg

the dude looks pure evul even when he smiles---->
mad.gif

laugh.gif
it looks like its hurting him to smile

Cant wait until Kendrick Perkins is out of the league, only in the league 3 years and I've had enough of him.
if your gonna hate, atleast know what you're talking about
grin.gif

And of course Captain Jack was present
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I can just imagine Rondo standing there like a little #%#$$ scared
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah because Rondo comes across as a scared little #%#$$ all the time
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom