Another one bites the dust!

Quote:
*Does anyone have a link where I can download the album.*
:smh:
smh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^^and isn't it ironic???

I've heard his first album 'New Sacred Cow' is the album to get of his. Anyone that knows his music feel this way?

Originally Posted by LB81986

^^and isn't it ironic???

I've heard his first album 'New Sacred Cow' is the album to get of his. Anyone that knows his music feel this way?
I have both albums. They are a little different but they are both great. Just picked up the new one on tuesday. Quality album.

Excellent album. Peep the avy.

Honestly, I didn't check dude out for real until a little over a month ago. I had heard of him through The Neptunes album. And I remember seeing thevideo for "Hell Bent" on many a late night, not putting 2+2 together. Always liked it, and I thought the video treatment was dope.

Then after some post awhile back, I put together who he was and where I had heard of him before. Went out and bought NSC first, and LOVED it. I bought Face aweek or so after that, and fell in love with it, too.

I don't know what is, because I normally don't get down with this "type" of music. But this guy just makes good damn music. %**$ is likecandy for my ears.

I cant believe someone brught this out the depths of the vault. Definitely a great album

pimp.gif

Loose Wires/Blink Radio
pimp.gif
, feel good party jam.
Say Goodbye To Love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sounds like a OG N.E.R.D single...chad did his thing on this album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Might as well make my appearance as usual...
laugh.gif

Ive had NFS since it first came out. Been lovin the music since.

You guys have Mr. Fred Durst to thank for having the chance to hear Kenna's voice.

As much as I love "Face," I still think that "New Sacred Cow" edges it out. NSC is a damn classic. It's flawless. "Face"does have a different vibe, for the most part, though. So you can't really compare the two. Even having said that, though, "Face" has gotta beone of my favorite albums to drop this year.

I saw him live in Chicago and it was amaaaaaazing. The energy he brings to the stage is awesome.
eek.gif
eek.gif
Now every time I hear certain songs playing,it's like instant flashbacks to the concert. Like when "Daylight" comes on, I'm brought back to the opening set of the show. If any of youhave a chance to see him live, I definitely suggest it. Check out his tour dates on his MySpace or somethin'. Plus, after his shows he usually comes outand meets all of his fans and you can chat with him and stuff. He's a real cool, down to earth guy. Felt like I was just talkin' to one of my boys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

As much as I love "Face," I still think that "New Sacred Cow" edges it out. NSC is a damn classic. It's flawless. "Face" does have a different vibe, for the most part, though. So you can't really compare the two. Even having said that, though, "Face" has gotta be one of my favorite albums to drop this year.

[color= rgb(204, 102, 255)]Really ? I try to get into NSC and I never can ... not like I did Face ... I played it oncethrough and thought it was okay. Then I just had it playing in the background and every song had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Def my favorite CD to drop this year ...Def my most played.[/color]

Chad showed his butt on this album.

Better Wise Up + Wide Awake > most Neptunes production in the "golden era".

^ Most definitely. "Wide Awake" is WICKED.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I still remember when I gave the album it's first run-through, and I was like "Damnit... Last track already?"

But then once that song was finished, I was like "Ok... Ok... I'm satisfied."

PS... There's no way that "Out Of Control" isn't my most favorite song of the year. It still hasn't gotten old, whatsoever.

you called NSC a classic? wow...

It was good but it seems the word "classic" literally carries no worth anymore. it's a shame.

and I couldn't sit through Make Sure They See my Face more than twice.

actually the last three songs are crazy but "better wise up" stole my heart as the track got more and more intense....masterpiece.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

actually the last three songs are crazy but "better wise up" stole my heart as the track got more and more intense....masterpiece.

Word... The way the track was setup, it reminded me of "War In Me." .... Which is also a masterpiece.

Better Wise Up + Wide Awake > most Neptunes production in the "golden era".
Better Wise Up is straight up
eek.gif
. Sunday After You isseriously slept on off of NSC. And the video for Hell Bent is
eek.gif
. WheneverI see the video I'm like
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AK Nako

you called NSC a classic? wow...

It was good but it seems the word "classic" literally carries no worth anymore. it's a shame.

and I couldn't sit through Make Sure They See my Face more than twice.
i honestly believe that "Face" is a classic album, no track is skippable, every track is quality music. this album is also classic becauseits something different, so many elements to this sound that you dont know what exactly to call this type of music, to me its timeless music and is music youcan repeat over and over and over again. hopefully chad and pharells production on this album will carry over on to the new N.E.R.D album

Back
Top Bottom