KENTUCKY GRILLED CHICKEN?!? WTH?!? THOUGHTS?

Seriously whenever I go to KFC is cause i have a craving for fried chicken, but seriously these places wouldn't have to change their menu all the time ifit wasn't for fat $%*+* eating that $!%$ everyday. I mean its good to have choices but come on man grilled chicken @ KFC? anyone try it yet?

yeah i see them commericals w/ Joe Clair ... been tripping me out tho ... KGC ... I'm cool ... gimme them hot wings or the OG recipe or the extra crispy.

I think it's funny that KFC is forced to do these things because "Fried" is in the name, yet Popeye's seems to be doing fine. I remember whenthey tried to slowly change the acronym's meaning to "Kitchen Fresh Chicken" and the public pretty much rejected it. Nothing wrong with grilledchicken though. I would definitely give it a shot.

I see the commercial yesterday and the chicken looks mad greasy it can't be THAT much better for you i don't think they installing grills @everyone's KFC they prolly just dropping chicken in the fryer without breading...anyway's i'll prolly try it this wknd

I mean...they still got the fried chicken.

Why you so mad?
laugh.gif

i ain't mad i'm just saying KFC does not equal grill chicken thats why you go to pollo loco, and i stated above its good to have choices but i'mjust saying KFC wouldn't have to do that if it wasn't for fatty's eating that %@$# everyday.

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

i ain't mad i'm just saying KFC does not equal grill chicken thats why you go to pollo loco, and i stated above its good to have choices but i'm just saying KFC wouldn't have to do that if it wasn't for fatty's eating that %@$# everyday.

Dang, you really ARE mad!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

i ain't mad i'm just saying KFC does not equal grill chicken thats why you go to pollo loco, and i stated above its good to have choices but i'm just saying KFC wouldn't have to do that if it wasn't for fatty's eating that %@$# everyday.

Dang, you really ARE mad!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
el pollo loco isn't everywhere.

and if you dont want the grilled chicken, get fried chicken. simple as that.

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!
eek.gif
sick.gif
How many tickets did the guy over Ben's left shoulder have to buy?! I doubt he would even attend the game if it wasn't forthe bench seating.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom