KENYON MARTIN IS AN UNDER-RATED DEFENDER.

Joined Feb 26, 2005
Ok wait, so this dude has been playing well against the Lakers in the WCF and now he's an underrated defender cuz he gets a nice swat on Kobe?

Joined Jul 23, 2007
dont act like NT was givin Kenyon props. there was a thread a few months ago where people were burying him not even recognizing the D he played for the Nets

someone even said he didnt play with passion....

Joined Dec 4, 2005
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

dont act like NT was givin Kenyon props. there was a thread a few months ago where people were burying him not even recognizing the D he played for the Nets

someone even said he didnt play with passion....

Haha I remember that thread. I always thought Kenyon was a solid defender. I thought everyone else did too. I guess not.

Joined Jul 3, 2006
If he did this to lebron ..I'm sure this stan will be saying Kenyon is an over-rated defender

Joined Feb 28, 2007
this dude Prettyplaya just started watching basketball.

people have known about K-Mart's defensive ability since his days running with J-Kidd on the Nets.

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Did you know he is a fierce dunker also?

Man, I learn new things everyday on NT.

(Shakes head)

Joined Apr 2, 2002
really? i thought he was in the L for him mean all around offensive game. 3point stroke, mid range game, dimes. he must have worked on D the last couple weeksof the season

Joined Aug 23, 2008
Great defender. I don't think anyone underrates him though. Maybe "unappreciated" defender is a better description.

Joined Apr 6, 2005
KENYON MARTIN IS AN UNDER-RATED OVERRATED DEFENDER.
Fixed.

i remember when they were trying to say that kmart's athleticism and physicality were going to stifle Duncan's offense in the finals.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now