KENYON MARTIN IS AN UNDER-RATED DEFENDER.

indifferent.gif

Ok wait, so this dude has been playing well against the Lakers in the WCF and now he's an underrated defender cuz he gets a nice swat on Kobe?

roll.gif

dont act like NT was givin Kenyon props. there was a thread a few months ago where people were burying him not even recognizing the D he played for the Nets

someone even said he didnt play with passion....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

dont act like NT was givin Kenyon props. there was a thread a few months ago where people were burying him not even recognizing the D he played for the Nets

someone even said he didnt play with passion....

Haha I remember that thread. I always thought Kenyon was a solid defender. I thought everyone else did too. I guess not.

If he did this to lebron ..I'm sure this stan will be saying Kenyon is an over-rated defender
laugh.gif

this dude Prettyplaya just started watching basketball.

people have known about K-Mart's defensive ability since his days running with J-Kidd on the Nets.

Did you know he is a fierce dunker also?

Man, I learn new things everyday on NT.

(Shakes head)

really? i thought he was in the L for him mean all around offensive game. 3point stroke, mid range game, dimes. he must have worked on D the last couple weeksof the season

Great defender. I don't think anyone underrates him though. Maybe "unappreciated" defender is a better description.

KENYON MARTIN IS AN UNDER-RATED OVERRATED DEFENDER.
Fixed.

i remember when they were trying to say that kmart's athleticism and physicality were going to stifle Duncan's offense in the finals.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom