Kevin Durant's Air Flight Skool

Im going to cop, cause he's from my area. I'm feeling the black ones also. I dont have any shoes with green or yellow in it also, something differentfor the collection. Even though theyre crazy cheap for today's shoe market, I have a feeling I'll be able to catch them on sale in weeks time.

are they coming out at kMart. cuz if they are im choosing these over some wack +%@ shaqs

Originally Posted by 18albee

are they coming out at kMart. cuz if they are im choosing these over some wack +%@ shaqs
indifferent.gif

those are disgusting, if i had cash to blow on anything then id probably pick them up just to collect. Or wear them to work if i ever decide i want to become abanana.

yeah copped the white ones from niketown

thanks kevin..and if you are reading me..i need some game worn kicks...much love man.

also got the yellow stinkers from ebay and balled in em...the ksmoove came off so fast

and the black ones actually look like they may be ok

nice man....

any1 know when, n where these drop... these joints are STRAIGHT FIRE!!!!!!

you dudes are SLEEPIN on these....

How the hell are you cats getting these autographed??????

I don't think the shoes are that bad, honestly.

man obamo is dope, best speech since lincolm or jfk...i always thought he looks skinny and weak, but man what a dude. Yeah Kevin is pretty awesome, but I thinkhe will get tired of signing stuff soon.

Anyway, I actually plan to rock the black ones....

inscription "ksmoove"

Hey, can anybody shed some light on how the Flight Skool's fit?

Big/small?

Size comparison to other Nike kicks? ie. Zoom BB or AZKIII?

Thanks.

^ I'm not feelin the shoes either, but are you saying there's nothing special about Kevin Durant's game? His stats are almost identical toLebron's rookie year numbers.

Originally Posted by flipknoc

^ I'm not feelin the shoes either, but are you saying there's nothing special about Kevin Durant's game? His stats are almost identical to Lebron's rookie year numbers.

Yes, I thinks there's nothing special about him. But he's good. Just not that special like Lebron, Kobe, Iverson etc.Yeah he could be like justanother semistar or sidekick or he may be more effective that way. Stats don't tell nothing because 1. He's in the Seattle squad. 2. There's no oneelse to shoot the ball but him 3. He's a volume shooter.

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

Originally Posted by flipknoc

^ I'm not feelin the shoes either, but are you saying there's nothing special about Kevin Durant's game? His stats are almost identical to Lebron's rookie year numbers.

Yes, I thinks there's nothing special about him. But he's good. Just not that special like Lebron, Kobe, Iverson etc.Yeah he could be like just another semistar or sidekick or he may be more effective that way. Stats don't tell nothing because 1. He's in the Seattle squad. 2. There's no one else to shoot the ball but him 3. He's a volume shooter.

It depends what you mean by "special". At 19 years old, it's too early too tell if he'll be in the same level as Kobe, MJ, Lebron...but Ido think he'll make a big impact in the league.

i was at the game last night and my dad was able to score courtside seats which allowed me to have a good view of his shoes which looked very clean...his gamealso looked very nice last night and he really is a kid playing among men
most of the champs here in seattle have a durant display right when you walk in and my buddy who works for them said that the shoes have been selling very well

So many people play in this shoe. It has to be a decent balling shoe.

You're ******ed if you think Durant isn't special.

He's going to be a better Rashard Lewis.

oh god, just got back from the game where kd basically bailed out his team against a playoff fighting team the nuggets. He hit back to back threes to send thegame into OT and then into double OT.

for such a skinny and weak kid...he has ice in his veins....and he is better than andrea "mi pizza" bargnani

Back
Top Bottom