Kevin Durant's Tatoos - Lots of them - who knew

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

What's with all these NBA player threads in general somehow referring to how they look?
laugh.gif

it's hard out here during a lockout
30t6p3b.gif

Bunch of jealous fat/unathletic/unskilled dudes in here 
laugh.gif
It's the same in real life too. I've seen dudes criticizing and laughing at football players like Desean Jackson while they themselves are obese as @#$%

All these "son needs to hit the gym" comments....he is an NBA player. Hitting the gym/exercising are in large part what he does for a living.

Sooo we have a bunch of dudes commenting on anothe grown mans body which has nothing to do with the point of the thread....which is the random jumbled letters n pictures he calls tatts ....then these same people have the nerve to negatively critique a Professional Athlete who is the top scorer in his league!...i guess people forget he is professionally trained...anyway continue I guess...

damn dude had no plan except he didn't want them to be seen.
laugh.gif

if it was one piece that focused on something it could have been
pimp.gif
  he could make it look better by expanding up to his shoulders and down his arms a little. 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Son really got a SEAT PLEASENT SE traphouse tatted on himself. The #!%%
laugh.gif

Why are most of the replies not even about his tats though.
KD is a good dude but he also a hood niggga 
pimp.gif

His tatts are cool but it jus looks dumb with no arm tats

Originally Posted by yupitsme

Durant is the corniest dude in the league.

grin.gif
What does that even mean?
If my photobucket didn't exceed my limit I'd "haters gon hate" the !$%% outta you right now sir....

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

This thread shows that most of NT doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to athletics. Tons of athletes in multiple sports have that physique.

QFT
Idiots in here thinking all basketball should look like Vernon Davis or something.

large biceps and chest are useless in basketball  

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

This thread shows that most of NT doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to athletics. Tons of athletes in multiple sports have that physique.

QFT
Idiots in here thinking all basketball should look like Vernon Davis or something.

large biceps and chest are useless in basketball  

durant is frail
small-logo.png
/translate.google.com/">http://translate.google.com/';" style="position: absolute !important; z-index: -1 !important; right: 1px !important; top: -20px !important; cursor: pointer !important;-webkit-border-radius: 20px; background-color: rgba(200, 200, 200, 0.3) !important; padding: 3px 5px 0 !important; margin: 0 !important;">

dudes dont expect him to be a bodybuilder or nothing

but dudes size is below average #pause

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I can guarantee that Durant would give more than half you dudes the business in a fight. Dude is almost 7 ft tall and works out and trains for a living.
laugh.gif
Real Talk
laugh.gif
YA'LL would be lightwork for homie

Back
Top Bottom