Kevin Garnett Suspended 1 Game.

jpzx

Supporter
Joined Feb 7, 2008
And Q fined 25,000. Just reported on TNT.

Time for his playoff "suit antics" to pick up again

Joined Aug 21, 2001
Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

do we really need this many threads??

Are you kidding me? All of these Celtics haters always have to od. Celtics will still win game 2 suckas!

Joined Jan 30, 2008
Am I the only one who still likes KG? I won't disagree that he is b-made, but dude is just hilarious to me. I love talkers. And he still plays with more passion than anyone. You gotta respect his passion.

What's funny though is he is still signed for 2 more seasons after this. Good luck with that.

mr cool grey

Banned
Joined Feb 5, 2009
If the Heat win this next one in Boston, they may possibly win the series. The 2 after that will be in MIA so they have a 2 game advantage..

Joined Mar 26, 2009
Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Am I the only one who still likes KG? I won't disagree that he is b-made, but dude is just hilarious to me. I love talkers. And he still plays with more passion than anyone. You gotta respect his passion.

What's funny though is he still signed for 2 more seasons after this. Good luck with that.

As a friend?
 J/k

Joined Aug 6, 2003
Pretty much expected. Sucks. Hope we start Davis over Sheed. Sheed on SuperCoolBeas

And why is everyone so excited? I wouldn't be excited to see Kobe or Lebron out for a game. You wanna see the big names play.

Joined Nov 14, 2007
Time for some sideline antics. Check the avy

But really, he's $*+$%@$ stupid. I'm sure it'll cost us.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now