Kevin Garnett Suspended 1 Game.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JD617

Q said himself after the game that he was going over to mouth off about Pierce not really being hurt. It's hilarious how hard you're trying to convince yourself that he wasn't instigating.
You're just making things up now. He never said anything of the sort.
Sometimes he falls like he’s about to be out for the season, and he gets right up. That’s all I said.

Questioning someone's manhood = instigating.

Originally Posted by JD617

"I saw Paul grab his shoulder, as a stinger or whatever, so I just tried to immediately call [Celtics trainer] Ed [Lacerte] over," Garnett explained after the game. "I tried to give him some room and I just saw [Quentin Richardson] standing over him talking nonsense. I asked [Richardson] to give him some room and, before you knew it, mayhem started. That situation, man, I know these two [Richardson and Pierce] have competed against each other in the past and have history from bumping heads a little bit. I was just trying to give him the common courtesy for an injured player, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
"I have no beef with Q, I know him personally. I thought what he did was a bit disrespectful, standing over a guy hurt, you know, and talking nonsense. Before you knew it, it all just broke out. I gotta use my head, but all I saw was Paul hurt and that's all I cared about at that time."

If you don't want to believe KG...
Heat trainer Jay Sabol was trying to help Pierce.
“I said to Jay, ‘He’s OK, because I knew nobody touched him. How did he fall? Was he taking another break like he does so many times? Sometimes he falls like he’s going to be out for the season, then he gets right up. That’s all I said.

That's not instigating? Whether or not Pierce was really hurt, it's not like Q had to go over and start popping off.
laugh.gif
at people thinkin KG deserves a free pass just cuz Q-Rich instigated the whole thing.

No one said that. I already said KG's punishment was fair.
Answer me this last thing because I'm bout to be off that. Instigating or not, how did KG know it was Q?

Even if he didn't, KG is wrong for wanting to keep a Miami player from charging into the middle of it?

Stop trying to covince us that Q was instigating. What Q said to the trainer and to the media afterwards is NOT instigating. You're everywhere with these excuses.

What KG said is not supported by the video. It just isn't. How was he standing over hollywood and when did KG ask Q to give hollywood some room?

What KG said is not supported by the video. It just isn't. How was he standing over hollywood and when did KG ask Q to give hollywood some room?
Are you serious? When he came charging up to Pierce when he was on the ground. It's clear as day on the video to everyone but you.

Stop trying to covince us that Q was instigating. What Q said to the trainer and to the media afterwards is NOT instigating. You're everywhere with these excuses.

laugh.gif

You're saying when Pierce was on the ground and Q came rushing in saying that stuff to the trainer, that's not instigating.

22ncld.gif

You're free to believe what you want, no matter how wrong you may be.

Damn we get it
smh.gif
. You Boston fans are going to back KG, and you Heat fans are going to support Q.

Who the heck cares who instigated it anyway? This is not even near one of the bigger fights/heated moments that Garnett has gotten into over the course of his career. And it doesn't really matter what either of them disclosed to the media during the press conference either. Y'all really think it's that hard for them to lie and cover up what actually happened? That's one of the first things these players are taught when entering the league.

Are you sure you get it JPZx? I dont think you do. I think we should start this debate from the beginning 
laugh.gif

KG's a lil *+**%.. after the elbow dude dipped out with a quickness
laugh.gif

Im like 100% sure he wont be at the game..... Suspended players are not allowed to be with the team!!!

Garnett gets more hate than Kobe and LeBron combined on here
smh.gif
Some of you guys are real mad, too.

Originally Posted by h3at23

It was instigating bc that's what he said during the game, not afterwards.  Are you really that dense? 
Was he asking him to give PP room when he intially pushed him back?

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

he should be expelled from the league...

And you should be ip banned from here.

The hate KG receives in this forum is comical. Some of you are beyond salty as if KG came over your house and banged you mother/sister and then took an upperdecker in your bathroom.

Originally Posted by isu42

Originally Posted by h3at23

It was instigating bc that's what he said during the game, not afterwards.  Are you really that dense? 
Was he asking him to give PP room when he intially pushed him back?

I guess commonsense isn't so common. Obviously what Q said to the Heat trainer was DURING the game. And what he said to the media was afterward "afterward". 
Come on son, think outside the box

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Am I the only one who still likes KG? I won't disagree that he is b-made, but dude is just hilarious to me. I love talkers. And he still plays with more passion than anyone. You gotta respect his passion.

What's funny though is he is still signed for 2 more seasons after this. Good luck with that.
laugh.gif

QFT - Dude is hilArious, word to Nick Cannon.

Also, the real B-made F is Paul Peirce, whether Q said that quote or not, its ture. Dude acts like he has the worst injury of all time, like his spine hase been snapped from a back breaker or something but gets up the next second. Did you guys see that he "injured" his right shoulder yet he still threw a pass with his right arm BACKWARDS to KG. Are you F'n serious!!!! So ridiculous!

Anyone catch Big Baby get his #*$ shoved straight to the floor.. had me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom