Kevin Garnett Suspended 1 Game.

You guys are really going to miss KG when he's out of the league. I hate KG as much as the next guy but I can't hate the Celtics as much without him on that team and playing. He makes watching the game more fun because you love to see him lose. KG is appreciated in my book

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Noskey

Garnett gets more hate than Kobe and LeBron combined on here
smh.gif
Some of you guys are real mad, too.
Get lost fam.
Why? In the LeBron and Kobe threads, you have people runnin to save them. Here, everyone hates KG outside the few Celtic fans and people who still like KG. The very few. I find it comical, just like Never Seen B4 said.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by isu42

Originally Posted by h3at23

Stop trying to covince us that Q was instigating. What Q said to the trainer and to the media afterwards is NOT instigating. You're everywhere with these excuses.

What KG said is not supported by the video. It just isn't. How was he standing over hollywood and when did KG ask Q to give hollywood some room?
It was instigating bc that's what he said during the game, not afterwards.  Are you really that dense? 
Was he asking him to give PP room when he intially pushed him back?

I guess commonsense isn't so common. Obviously what Q said to the Heat trainer was DURING the game. And what he said to the media was afterward "afterward". 
Come on son, think outside the box

Haha commonsense.  Commonsense says Q went over there to run his mouth, but you don't seem to think so.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

stinkin studio gangsta
What bout dude in your avy though?
laugh.gif

i hope you aint talking about nwa as the whole group
indifferent.gif
*fires a rocket launcher*
pimp.gif

yeahh this is coming from a kid with an avy of t-mac kicking a basketball into the stands
eyes.gif

whether you like them or not n.w.a changed the face of music

stinkin studio gangsta
What bout dude in your avy though?
laugh.gif

i hope you aint talking about nwa as the whole group
indifferent.gif
*fires a rocket launcher*
pimp.gif

yeahh this is coming from a kid with an avy of t-mac kicking a basketball into the stands
eyes.gif

whether you like them or not n.w.a changed the face of music

roll.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just cruisin' down the street in my six-four bumpin' gangsta rap. *bang bang*

I figured this thread would lose steam, especially since the C's didn't need KG to beat that @#% last night
laugh.gif

Yep. If the Celtics lost, you would've had half of the sports forum talking #@%!. Convenient, huh?

Back
Top Bottom