Kevin Garnett Suspended 1 Game.

jpzx

Supporter
And Q fined 25,000. Just reported on TNT.

Time for his playoff "suit antics" to pick up again

x6mvjl.jpg

2hz32g6.jpg

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

do we really need this many threads??

Are you kidding me? All of these Celtics haters always have to od. Celtics will still win game 2 suckas!

Am I the only one who still likes KG? I won't disagree that he is b-made, but dude is just hilarious to me. I love talkers. And he still plays with more passion than anyone. You gotta respect his passion.

What's funny though is he is still signed for 2 more seasons after this. Good luck with that.
laugh.gif

If the Heat win this next one in Boston, they may possibly win the series. The 2 after that will be in MIA so they have a 2 game advantage..

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Am I the only one who still likes KG? I won't disagree that he is b-made, but dude is just hilarious to me. I love talkers. And he still plays with more passion than anyone. You gotta respect his passion.

What's funny though is he still signed for 2 more seasons after this. Good luck with that.
laugh.gif

As a friend?
laugh.gif
 J/k

Pretty much expected. Sucks. Hope we start Davis over Sheed. Sheed on SuperCoolBeas
sick.gif

And why is everyone so excited? I wouldn't be excited to see Kobe or Lebron out for a game. You wanna see the big names play.

Time for some sideline antics. Check the avy
pimp.gif

But really, he's $*+$%@$ stupid. I'm sure it'll cost us.

Back
Top Bottom