Kevin Hart's - Grown Little Man - funniest stand up in years. "Real Talk, I Kill..."

I'm afraid to say how many times I've watched this stand-up, way too many quotables.

"Do you know how hard a %$+!## gotta hit you to knock 35 cents out of his pocket"

"Real talk, I kill %%++$*! ...."

"My dolphin immediately went to the bottom of the pool"

sooooo underrated. whenever i'm flipping the channels, if i see him i gotta pause and watch for a little.

you black ****** %%+%%

roll.gif

thats my dude.. glad to see him finally get the recognition he deserves
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

you black ****** %%+%%

roll.gif

thats my dude.. glad to see him finally get the recognition he deserves
pimp.gif

recognition? This thread ain't gonna go past 3 pages
laugh.gif

But I been a fan of K. Hart since Paper Soldiers and seen him at Caroline's a couple times. He's definitely one of the funniest dudes out there

The look on his face when he was getting ready to rap
roll.gif

(clapping hands) "REAL TALK...I KILLS N****S!!!"

Dude had me crackin up on the poker series on BET. Him and Katt Williams goin back and forth w/ the jokes.

I watched it because Comedy Central was pushing it so hard. I was pleasantly surprised by how funny it was.

I'm patiently awaiting his next special.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dude had me crackin up on the poker series on BET. Him and Katt Williams goin back and forth w/ the jokes.

they were the only reason to watch it
laugh.gif

"Heyyyyy...look who made herself a swimmer!!!"

I watch it at least 2X a night at work. It's on my IPod. Definitely hilarious. His faces were hilarious. The "Ain't Gone Do S*** Face" andthe "You Just Ate *** Face" LOL!

I was in dudes chat room the other day, he was live on webcam. I was in the room as CHOPPA SUIT and he was crackin up and kept saying everything i typed.He's a cool dude.

my fave comedian right now. still trying to figure out the whole krod mandong or whatever that show is called

Back
Top Bottom