Kevin Love says NO to 250,000K, story on AAU bball

Originally Posted by bballah3

J-Will eventually went to Ceruzzi Sports and told them he had Kevin Love locked up. That it was 100% he was going to sign with them. That's how the initial $250k was posted to Pat Barret. You have no idea how much of a headache that situation caused me and my family, which was basically all caused by J-Will lying to his employer (Ceruzzi Sports) about him having a client when he didnt. J-Will was then fired (he didnt quit) and basically put on an agent "Black List"...and will never be hired to work in the business ever again.
Wow, Jay does not seem to be all that bright. How have you at 26 already ruined your name in two professions?

Originally Posted by dreClark

J-Will eventually went to Ceruzzi Sports and told them he had Kevin Love locked up. That it was 100% he was going to sign with them. That's how the initial $250k was posted to Pat Barret. You have no idea how much of a headache that situation caused me and my family, which was basically all caused by J-Will lying to his employer (Ceruzzi Sports) about him having a client when he didnt. J-Will was then fired (he didnt quit) and basically put on an agent "Black List"...and will never be hired to work in the business ever again.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

See.

You just shoulda came back to Duke and been an Asst. Coach when K offered you the job.

Dude still gettin some espn money.

I know a bunch of dudes that've taken money and what not from these dudes..

One of my boy's hooked me up with a couple pairs of LeBron's that one of these grimey +#$ dudes gave him..

He's now playing D1 ball of course.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

See.

You just shoulda came back to Duke and been an Asst. Coach when K offered you the job.

Stupid as all $!%% G :[

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by Mw2889

"If I was going with an agent," said Kevin Love, "why would I ever go with a guy who, no offense, but he crashed a motorcycle into a tree. I'm not going to go with a guy that's reckless."
I was actually going to make a post on how disrespectful this is.

Yeah, That was just uncalled for.
smh.gif

No it wasn't clown set the Bulls back with that junk. I don't even like Love as a player but he's 1000000% correct on that one.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I know a bunch of dudes that've taken money and what not from these dudes..

One of my boy's hooked me up with a couple pairs of LeBron's that one of these grimey +#$ dudes gave him..

He's now playing D1 ball of course.
nerd.gif
PM?
nerd.gif

My man Jennings in here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

Basically.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Cox was there for Bethel..

what you mean cox was there for bethel?

and DCA pulls Jeff Green type moves a lot. There are some players who play from the young age and grow up with the dca program but then there are alwaysthose juniors/seniors who begin to shine and then DCA latches onto them.

I meant he was with DCA at that time.

besides latching on...everyone and their mother knows, A G'Town player = David Falk. Which makes it 10x as stupid.

Back
Top Bottom