Kevin Martin What Do Guys Think Of Him?

I think he can flat out play great scorer can get to the basket. I think he has the ability to be an All-Star. What Are You'll Vieews of him

He's improved every year since he's been in the league...I definitely think he has a chance to be an all-starbut he shouldn't be a #1 on any team.

His forte is scoring but that's about it....

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Injuries killed all those dreams, great role player/defender
are you talking about Kenyon?? Cause Kevin is not a great defender
laugh.gif

He's a great scorer, but can't do anything else. Not a good rebounder or passer, very injury prone, and is a horrible defender.

If you're counting on him to carry a team, you have...well a team with the worst record in the league. As others have said, he would be a good 2nd or 3rdoption.

Great scorer, just not a no.1 option type player. Him in Sacramento reminds me of Pau in Memphis. Put Martin alongside a true no.1 option player and he wouldprobably be able to put that team over the hump.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Great scorer, just not a no.1 option type player. Him in Sacramento reminds me of Pau in Memphis. Put Martin alongside a true no.1 option player and he would probably be able to put that team over the hump.
Yeah I think so too. What Team You think would be a perfect for him

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Kevin martin got one of da ugliest jump shots next 2 shawn marion i eva seen....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

What about Rashard Lewis? Dude looks like he's about to fall over whenever he shoots. He hits 'em, but that jumpshot is ugly as sin.
laugh.gif

I agree with what people have said in here, though. Great scorer, not afraid to drive the lane to get contact...

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Great scorer, just not a no.1 option type player. Him in Sacramento reminds me of Pau in Memphis. Put Martin alongside a true no.1 option player and he would probably be able to put that team over the hump.

Houston
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Mavericks

I would be inclined to like him generally, but I'm not a fan of flopping or pump fake jump intos

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Kevin martin got one of da ugliest jump shots next 2 shawn marion i eva seen....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
My thoughts exactly. Dude got that Reggie miller awkwardness working wonders for him. Dude shoots from his hip pocket!
laugh.gif

Best scorer on a bad team. Cant stop anyone.

He'll get a lot of undeserved money from someone when his contract is up, unless he signed an extension that I dont know about.

i almost read it wrong.. i was gonna say, he talks too much for someone who scores 6 pts, grabs 6 boards.. then i realized its KEVIN Martin, lol

Back
Top Bottom