Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude needs to catch hands in public for speaking reckless like that
I've heard this particular cat speak on that Clubhouse App. He's one of those LGBTQ guys that talks crazy about straight guys, but is ready to cancel anybody that talks about his lifestyle. (Note: I have nothing against people in that lifestyle, but I just had to point how how hypocritical they can be) It's funny how the cancel culture crowd doesn't see anything wrong with the way they talk down on people.
What did he die of?
From what I read, he was heavy into drinking Red Bull. Like somebody else said above, I've stopped drinking energy drinks completely. Back in my college days I would down Nos energy drinks like crazy.

in the past i was a HEAVY energy drink consumer but I kicked it a few years ago in favor of iced coffee. I recently got promoted at work at and with getting up earlier and putting more time in I slid back into have a sugar free red bull every morning for that past few months. Oddly enough I made the conscious decision to stop and switch back to iced coffee on Sunday. Best believe this news hit me different.

As far as KS's content goes, i saw the grains of truth in some of his content, but i saw a lot that i did find problematic. But i feel that way about a lot of the red pill space. I did notice a more positive "shift" in his messaging in the past year though, but I think it was mostly to distance himself from the rest of the redpill crowd to become more mainstream. Either way RIP. The things ive seen people say about him after his death is wild.

Maybe I’m dense but what did he say wrong or offense ?

Also after awhile the women calling up there was def trolling . And he knew what they wanted so he played into it .

Also after awhile the women calling up there was def trolling . And he knew what they wanted so he played into it .

They HATE the truth bruh. That’s why people disliked him. He was stinging and tagging them from every angle like a Floyd jab.

Both sides needed him. (Not someone like me to who’s knows the dynamics of relationships) but some clueless men and women really needed to hear him

What I appreciated the most about KS was that he didn't talk down on average men like myself. His show was catered to "high value men", but he always stated that average men have a place in this dating culture. He was a staunch advocate for men who felt like they had no voice in this female centered society. And as it turned out he uncovered a layer of brokenness in men and women that even I was unaware of.

It wasn’t really about the message and more of the shenanigans that surrounded it that basically got his views. You bring a fat delusional woman on who you know has no sense and use her as a punching bag that gets people riled up

It’s very much like fresh and fit. They get idiot women on the platform to make fools of themselves for views. Because that’s what people want to see. Nobody wanted to see KS get smart individuals and talk high level. They wanted baby mommas who acted stupid

What I appreciated the most about KS was that he didn't talk down on average men like myself. His show was catered to "high value men", but he always stated that average men have a place in this dating culture. He was a staunch advocate for men who felt like they had no voice in this female centered society. And as it turned out he uncovered a layer of brokenness in men and women that even I was unaware of.

I can definitely agree with this.

I think the root of his message definitely has a target audience. Which may have been why a lot of it didn't resonate with me specifically. I'm 31 and married and I got with my wife when I was in my early 20s (which was and is supposed to be the time i'm building my worth not focused on serious relationships). Both my wife and I are "high earners" and on any given year she might earn more than I do (she's in sales and i'm in engineering management). We fit the "power couple" archetype to a tee. Most of our friends do too. And I don't think I've been this happy or content in my life.

A good few of my single bro's lean into a lot of what he says though and I honestly feel like theyre spiraling into incel-dom hyper focusing on making themselves high value and barely approaching women at all assuming they're all "modern women" from the jump. I'm sure theres more too it than that and a healthy dose of therapy is needed, but is not an isolated occurrence. Especially for my single bros in their mid-late 30s.

Last edited:
Damn, don't know if they really contributed but yeah those energy drinks aren't for everyone, especially folks with a pre-existing heart condition.

I mean RIP but to act like dude was not somewhat problematic is disingenuous.

I was just watching a video of him the other day and this lady was like how can I become a high value woman and this dude said be reincarnated :lol::smh:

Last edited:
We're just in a feminine/feelings oriented society and he spoke the harsh truth so people didn't like how the medicine went down. Our society does place too much emphasis on women's looks, he knows that and that's why he focused on it, it just sounds off-putting when it's spoken so bluntly. I wasn't a fan per se but l do think he came from an honest place. He reminded me of a harsh father. I will say this, l think he turned the harshness up a notch once he saw what got the views, and l wasn't fond of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom