Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
D25547AE-6620-4305-B7C4-1924E87E26E3.gif

Gotta love how everything has been labeled old "gender norms" & misogynistic thinking except for men assuming all financial & physical duties :lol:

And also there's nothing wrong with paying YOUR WOMANS bills, because your woman is supposed to one of the closest people to you, someone you could trust, someone who is there for you in many ways.

These ****** are suggesting paying for the lifestyles of women that they do nothing but have sex & enjoy nightlife with. Women who will openly brag about them being one of many options :lol:.

To each his own, i'll be whatever the new generation is gonna call me because this premise is insane

And also there's nothing wrong with paying YOUR WOMANS bills, because your woman is supposed to one of the closest people to you, someone you could trust, someone who is there for you in many ways.

Yea he just said it like doing it for WHOEVER is cool. :lol:

It’s your money, hopefully

do with it as you please

id hope if you got kids, you’re making sure they’re straight before you’re covering the bills of other women or other adults on the whole

im from the islands, so I’ve seen some pretty high up dudes who have whole other families.. that’s between them and their people

but id hope before you’re accepting financial responsibilities for actual adults, you’re making sure your kids are getting properly taken care of

Black women on average make about 42K per year, they are not largely supporting black men either.

The truth of the matter is that America (especially large cities) are not set up to live on a one person income, unless that person is making well above national averages.

But this conversation is usually spearheaded by

A) Men who have reached a higher tax bracket & want to ensure they have the least amount of competition possible
B) A small percentage of women who are really physically attractive & only date amongst the men in group A

The Majority of people aren't living like this & that was Kevin Samuels entire point :lol: , mfers keep taking advice & suggestions from people who are nowhere near their position.

Do people not disclose their jobs when meeting people or something?

I’m a high school teacher. I made like 73k last year (inflated due to stocks, crypto, liquidating some sneakers).

Any woman dating me expecting me to pay for everything for her is mentally challenged.

With the housing market what it is and general cost of living

for the majority of people, they need both individuals in a relationship bringing something to the table.. and even then that’s not saying things will be great

and conversations about finances should be happening before having any kids

It’s only the CNA’s doing that. They let their boyfriend drive the Altima around town while she’s at work.

That can’t be the baseline for all black relations though

CNAs don't make that much to be supporting a full grown man. So I don't think it's just them. There are many professional black women aside from CNAs.

Black women on average make about 42K per year, they are not largely supporting black men either.

The truth of the matter is that America (especially large cities) are not set up to live on a one person income, unless that person is making well above national averages.

But this conversation is usually spearheaded by

A) Men who have reached a higher tax bracket & want to ensure they have the least amount of competition possible
B) A small percentage of women who are really physically attractive & only date amongst the men in group A

The Majority of people aren't living like this & that was Kevin Samuels entire point :lol: , mfers keep taking advice & suggestions from people who are nowhere near their position.

The only people Weknow in a single income house hold have one person making around $200k a year. While that’s definitely a more than impressive living for one person to make, supporting a wife and potential family on just that isn’t exactly living a super luxurious life. Life is so expensive I don’t know how much I’d have to make a year For my wife to consider not working anymore. I do well but the lifestyle that 2 Six figure salaries provides vs 1 is night and day.

5 would be average. 6 would be above average.

He takes 7 off the scale since it would be the answer many would choose.

Gotta remove opinions/feelings from the equation. Trying to apply your logic to someone else's scale.:lol:

Like the woman in the red above most opinions are skewed because of her breast size. She looks good regardless but still. Body composition is the only thing that really separates Beyonce/kelly too (both have plastic surgery rumors so yeah)
Most of us lol at things how the American school system grades it. A 6 is close to failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom