Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't take it personally if your wife was ****ing on another *****? :lol:

i definitely be hurt by it but i wouldn’t necessarily take it personally…it’d for sure be an automatic wrap for the relationship tho

Y'all haven't heard? It's different when men and women cheat.

That's like alpha-male handbook rule #1.

i do think it’s different but it has nothing to do with being ‘alpha’ tho, more so that the things men & women enter into relationships tend to be different; for men amongst the top priorities is usually sexual exclusivity and for women it usually being able to provide some level security and offer resources/value. obviously it’s on a continuum for both men & women, but men’s biology generally allows for more promiscuity, it’s partially why polygyny is the most common form of polygamy versus polyandry or even polyamory…

i definitely be hurt by it but i wouldn’t necessarily take it personally…it’d for sure be an automatic wrap for the relationship tho

…

I come in peace but can you explain what you mean by this?

Why wouldn't you take it personally?

I’ll be that

So again, why are you pressed that someone you aren’t attracted to doesn’t want to be with someone like you? Who does that hurt?
You ARE that!!

What am I pressed about? I simply pointed out her absurd stance she has when it comes to dating. A commonly shared absurdist notion that Mr Kevin Samuel's routinely spoke out against. So what compelled you to defend a woman who doesn't even know that you exist?

I saw a post on social media and came in here to see if there update on his autopsy.

I respect Rusty’s nuanced arguments.

As the lesser of evils, I could tolerate KS more than those Fresh and Fit guys. Less argumentative and more conversational are the Roommates.

You ARE that!!

What am I pressed about? I simply pointed out her absurd stance she has when it comes to dating. A commonly shared absurdist notion that Mr Kevin Samuel's routinely spoke out against. So what compelled you to defend a woman who doesn't even know that you exist?
I don’t think pointing out that neither of you are interested in each other is me defending her but okay you got it.

I come in peace but can you explain what you mean by this?

Why wouldn't you take it personally?

saying i'd be 'hurt' is the wrong word, 'disappointed' maybe would be more apt in a way, i'm an analytical/dispassionate person about what other people do, i'm much harder on myself...so i'd think in that situation, given that i know that women generally don't just give up the goods to randoms that they don't have some connection with, she must already be over the relationship to allow some other guy to get loose...so why should i then take it personally? and what i mean when i say women today take it personally, is they either take it as a moral failing in the man or as some injury to them as women, be it their feelings or pride, rather than just accepting that men are generally apt/built to be more promiscuous (this of course doesn't mean there aren't promiscuous women outchea or that women don't enjoy sex too just that men definitely tend to be less discriminant) and that sex isn't viewed the same by men & women, some of which is societal but i do think biology plays the larger role

Sorry the PC term is low value men. I'm just going off the observation in that video. Dude still salty about a TLC song that came out decades ago. Samuel supporters are scrubs, insecure and misogynists. :rofl:
I don't do PC terms. Male feminist suits you just fine. But I see you like so many other women and men had to wait for the man to die before you could muster up the courage to come out the closet your vitriol. How very bold of you..... :smh:. And to accuse another man of being a misogynist is SUS in my book.

I don't do PC terms. Male feminist suits you just fine. But I see you like so many other women and men had to wait for the man to die before you could muster up the courage to come out the closet your vitriol. How very bold of you..... :smh:. And to accuse another man of being a misogynist is SUS in my book.
kenan-thompson-confused.gif

I mean she can WANT whatever she wants but she is a fool for even breaking it down like that. :lol:

I wonder how high he could have went before she said YES. :lol:

(6) TikToker Says She Can't Live On Less Than $117K A Year - YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom