KFC Thread - Hot & Spicy Wings !

Interested to what you guys think

I moved to the States two years ago and have heard a lot of my American co-workers blaming restaurants and fast food chains for providing these obese options. My perspective was always that I prefer to have the option of eating like a fat slob, rather than only having healthy options. If I want to binge out daily it should be my freedom to do so, but many don't agree.
Everyone knows too much alcohol is bad for you, but nobody is trying to blame alcohol companies for providing an option for alcoholics.

Do restaurants have a responsibility for the obesity epidemic?

Nah, that’s your own dumb *** fault if you eat chicken and doughnuts and Taco Bell breakfast all the time.

Nothing like passing the blame on to someone else.

Just like a chicken strip isn't the same as a chicken breast.

#nothingiscomparableonNT

right. you cant really go wrong with sweet and salty

this is just like when they made the donut burger it was a hit.

kfc playing it safe with this one

I've done a donut, fried chicken sandwich twich in my life. Both from Do-Rite Donuts in Chicago, felt disgusted with myself after, but it was tasty. Would not try KFC version of it

I know that KFC's in the Caribbean use a specific kind of chicken to keep quality standards but it not only the meat itself.

US KFC got way more grease and a weaker flavor. Caribbean KFC also serve good french fries instead of dem struggle wedges, and the corn on the cob be hittin. Yet most island don't even grow corn commercially.

But you right, the way animals are treated at farms is often disgusting.
I always make sure to visit KFC when I'm back on the island. It's expensive but worth it.
No joke you take a shorty to eat there and you're halfway to getting the draws.

I know that KFC's in the Caribbean use a specific kind of chicken to keep quality standards but it not only the meat itself.

US KFC got way more grease and a weaker flavor. Caribbean KFC also serve good french fries instead of dem struggle wedges, and the corn on the cob be hittin. Yet most island don't even grow corn commercially.

My ex gf is Trinidadian. She would rave about how KFC is so good back there compared to da US.

My ex gf is Trinidadian. She would rave about how KFC is so good back there compared to da US.

I think this might be the case with a lot of fast food joints. When I was in Spain the the McD's food quality was much better. Seems like they treat the international franchises in many countries like actual restaurants.

Man I tried the KFC chicken and waffles, had to throw that away. And I was high as ****.

If I can’t eat it faded, no way in hell I can put my stomach through the pain and torture of eating another one, especially sober.

All this. Their waffles were garbage and I expect this to be the same.

Still going to give it a try though.

EExf3KgX4AEjnar.jpg

Not my pic

Chicken look soft as ****. Honestly, that's the main issue with their non extra crispy chicken

foreign versions of american fast food restaurants are always better

If I ate this I promise y’all I’m crapping out my intestines

don’t eat this nonsense

I ain’t have their tender/patty in a minute but lowkey Id smash this.

Especially if I’m tucked up.

Had a donut burger at the fair like 7 years ago. Probably the nostalgia of me being younger and that overall night but that **** was amazing as I remember.

I just want Zaxbys to start throwing **** at the wall too and give us the wet lemon pepper flavor and send everyone else home.

Back
Top Bottom