KG BEING QUIET APPRECIATION POST. VOL. SIT YO *** DOWN!

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Matt Damon's head is on point in that gone fishing pic.
laugh.gif
Pause.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I liked him at Minnesota, hate him in Boston.
QFT...in minny he didnt win and his passion for winning showed then he started winning in boston and he became so cocky and talked 10x more and toa point where he was getting arrogant and trying to show up his opposition ala pachulia and calderon...i missed the game but he really not shake the magicshand?

i understand hes one of the best and he couldnt play but dude talked way tooooooo much on the bench

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I liked him at Minnesota, hate him in Boston.
QFT...in minny he didnt win and his passion for winning showed then he started winning in boston and he became so cocky and talked 10x more and to a point where he was getting arrogant and trying to show up his opposition ala pachulia and calderon...i missed the game but he really not shake the magics hand?

i understand hes one of the best and he couldnt play but dude talked way tooooooo much on the bench

KG seems the same IMO I just think everyone see's him more now since he plays for the Celtics. KG has always showed that passion and been a trash talkersince he entered the league and according to alot of players he's one of the coolest cats in the league. I'm still a KG fan I just hate that theC's had to go down without him.

Back
Top Bottom