KG don't give a !#%%

Noticing a trend with the KG hate...
Kevin-Garnett.jpg

Let it go
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

900xa.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Are there any clips of Garnett doing anything to anybody like what Chris Childs did to Kobe? Not saying exactly like that, but even anything close?

Because if not, this is just another one of the million examples of tough guy act.

Makes for lulz and intimidates the weak.
KG didn't want it with Anthony Peeler.

Here we go. You all are seriously comparing a fringe role player going at someone in comparison to a hall-of-fame dude going at someone? Why would KG "throw hands" at anyone? His team(s) have/had too much to lose if he goes that far. Chris Childs could afford to do that. KG couldn't. It isn't about him doing a fake tough guy it is about him doing just enough to not get thrown out.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Here we go. You all are seriously comparing a fringe role player going at someone in comparison to a hall-of-fame dude going at someone? Why would KG "throw hands" at anyone? His team(s) have/had too much to lose if he goes that far. Chris Childs could afford to do that. KG couldn't. It isn't about him doing a fake tough guy it is about him doing just enough to not get thrown out.

Glad someone who isn't a Wolves fan actually shares the same perspective I do, and who can look past the bs. I've said this same thing in every single KG thread.

People just don't use common sense man. Not even a hard concept to grasp. Why would a HOF dude be a damn goon? Why would he actually be more than talk? Nobody said that about Jordan or GP. Or did they? I know they didn't do as much as KG, but they talked a whole lot. And I am not condoning KG's behavior. Yes he does too much at times but honestly, how is it so upsetting to you all? It is pure comedy to me because I KNOW he does it partially as a joke. He does it to break into the mind of his opponents.

And why would he "fight" Anthony Peeler? Come on, is that a fair trade off?

Again with the Anthony Peeler *$#*.
While with Sacramento during the 2003–04 season, he led the league in three-point field goal accuracy with 48.2 percent.[sup][5][/sup] During that season's playoffs, during game 6 matchup between Sacramento and Minnesota, Peeler threw an elbow at former Timberwolves teammate Kevin Garnett, followed by a left hook;[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup] Peeler was suspended for 2 games,[sup][7][/sup] which included a game 7 loss, which ended the Kings' season

So the MVP of the league should've gotten himself suspended for a Game 7 in the playoffs? The biggest game of his life til that point? Okay.

He fits that saying about the loudest dude in the room to a t. He got dudes thinking he's all heart, but son has never showed up when it matters. Dude was one of my favorites on the Wolves, but he honestly is amongst the softest despite how he acts. I'm talking basketball and when it comes to actually acting on your words. I know KG fans gonna sit here and talk about it's just a mental game, but everyone knows KG won't hesitate to put his hands on people he knows aint throwing them back. Dude has slapped a few, yet backed down from everyone whos stood up to him. Everyone talks some #+%! on the court, but KG aint got the heart that's been shown multiple times. He just a hype man with talent. Unless the games on the line

People just don't use common sense man. Not even a hard concept to grasp. Why would a HOF dude be a damn goon? Why would he actually be more than talk? Nobody said that about Jordan or GP. Or did they? I know they didn't do as much as KG, but they talked a whole lot. And I am not condoning KG's behavior. Yes he does too much at times but honestly, how is it so upsetting to you all? It is pure comedy to me because I KNOW he does it partially as a joke. He does it to break into the mind of his opponents.

And why would he "fight" Anthony Peeler? Come on, is that a fair trade off?
Jordan and GP walked the walk though, that's the difference. They didn't do as much as KG in terms of trying to slap people around, and bully dudes. Yet when it came to actual heart and playing big they did so much more. GP is a pg and he wasn't backing down to a damn soul on the court, that's heart. Money was taking it to you no matter who you were and what the situation was. That's heart. Learn the difference

1. I guess you missed the replay of Game 7 Minnesota vs. Sac last night.

2. There is more ways to impact a game down the stretch than scoring, which KG did/does plenty of.

3. You seriously lack fundamental thinking skills and you only see what's on the surface, which is exactly why you're wrong
When KG was put in the position of opportunity to "walk the walk," he did. I can't waste any more time in trying to explain to simple minded nuts like you anymore.

You will quote me and come at me because I'm a Wolves fan, which you think somehow makes my point invalid...Typical.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

2. There is more ways to impact a game down the stretch than scoring, which KG did/does plenty of.

3. You seriously lack fundamental thinking skills and you only see what's on the surface, which is exactly why you're wrong
When KG was put in the position of opportunity to "walk the walk," he did. I can't waste any more time in trying to explain to simple minded nuts like you anymore.

You will quote me and come at me because I'm a Wolves fan, which you think somehow makes my point invalid...Typical.
Na, I actually liked him on the Wolves as I stated. You being a wolves fan is probably why you riding, but he did display heart back then at times. Actually did more playing than "entertaining" time's have changed though. Now son is a mascot/hype man. You can find more videos of his antics than him coming up big when it matters. Talking trash and acting intense, is different than actually displaying your heart. Not much more to say

Originally Posted by Wade187

Na, I actually liked him on the Wolves as I stated. You being a wolves fan is probably why you riding, but he did display heart back then at times. Actually did more playing than "entertaining" time's have changed though. Now son is a mascot/hype man. You can find more videos of his antics than him coming up big when it matters. Talking trash and acting intense, is different than actually displaying your heart. Not much more to say
Told you.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I do agree that in Minnesota his intensity was more focused on game play than it was games with individuals, but he still did this and it really was only magnified in Boston (bigger market, Championship caliber team) and then manifested itself into something bigger than it really is.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Told you.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I do agree that in Minnesota his intensity was more focused on game play than it was games with individuals, but he still did this and it really was only magnified in Boston (bigger market, Championship caliber team) and then manifested itself into something bigger than it really is.
Your "hidden" statement shows up when I quoted you. Did it on purpose bruh, and there really is no way you can't agree. And you said I only see what's on the surface, but on the surface he seems like he's got  the most heart in the NBA. A closer look at him reveals he doesn't 
wink.gif

How does KG not show heart on the court? How does he not show toughness? I guess getting defensive stops, being the defensive anchor for championship type squads. Always playing hard every damn night. How is that not toughness? Oh yea because he isn't a closer? Really? We are going to use that as a reason to say he doesn't back up his bark? Ok.

How does KG not show heart on the court? How does he not show toughness? I guess getting defensive stops, being the defensive anchor for championship type squads. Always playing hard every damn night. How is that not toughness? Oh yea because he isn't a closer? Really? We are going to use that as a reason to say he doesn't back up his bark? Ok.
What is your definition of heart? What is your definition of toughness? My definition of heart is never backing down. Going all out no matter what. So yeah shrinking when it's crunch time does prove a lack of heart. Do we measure a boxers heart by how hard he hits, or how much he taunts, or how defensively sound he is? No. Heart aint never been about talent bruh, you got it or you don't. 

I have respect for KG, even if i hate him as a celtic, I wish we could've got him back in 08, then the trade with pau. deym what if..

laugh.gif
Relax.  No one is questioning his HOF credentials, or his contributions to his team, or his role vs. Peeler's. 

All I'm saying is KG must have some serious self control to at least not attempt to knuckle up when you got clocked in the chin. 

Either that or he didn't want it.

Back
Top Bottom