KG going in on KD & the refs lol

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Salty old man lol

On a related note, Kendrick Perkins mans up and doesn't whine like a blah: http://celticshub.com/2010/04/01/perk-the-straight-shooter/
Perk's just mad cuz Sheed got his minutes.
laugh.gif

he needs to shut up...acting like he and the celtics haven't been the recipient of favorable calls over the years. He must have forgotten. I love watching him play, but his "act" is old.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

And kd gets dwade type of calls? Lol ya right son
KD deserves his calls, because he takes to the rim and get fouled...if it's contact there, it needs to be called...

with that being said, KD gets more calls as any player in the league right now. He's only second to D12 in FTA's, and is close to passing him....so that statement aint off-base.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

you'll miss him.

laugh.gif
Keep laughing, you will though.
im pretty sure i wont.
As much as I hate the guy I know I will miss him, every sport needs that one person majority of people hate.  He brings that and makes games more interesting because people want to see him lose.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

as a celtic fan.......

im tired of KG

Yea, I'm tired of his act, too. Caring about the games, still being an elite defender on an elite defensive team, fighting through an injury, cheering on his younger teammates in garbage time, and being the emotional leader of the team.

Much rather have someone like Vince Carter or Andray Blatche.

32745_Fatkidslapsmom.gif

EDIT: NEVERMIND just realized that was total sarcasm.
laugh.gif

as a celtic fan.......

im tired of KG

Yea, I'm tired of his act, too. Caring about the games, still being an elite defender on an elite defensive team, fighting through an injury, cheering on his younger teammates in garbage time, and being the emotional leader of the team.

Woah.....fall back. At least Garnett has heart though, just not the body to perform at the highest level anymore.

EDIT: Damn, missed the sarcasm too...
smh.gif
at myself.

as a celtic fan.......

im tired of KG

Bravo Well Done

as a celtic fan.......

im tired of KG

Seriously. I'm tired of Sheed, Big Baby... But KG? Turn in your fan card asap NikeKid.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Banks2Pierce wrote:

NikeKid6 wrote:

as a celtic fan.......

im tired of KG

Bravo Well Done

Spoken like a true fan... lets not forget who came and helped you get your first championship in years... ungrateful fans like you make me sick.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

he needs to shut up...acting like he and the celtics haven't been the recipient of favorable calls over the years. He must have forgotten. I love watching him play, but his "act" is old.

true
laugh.gif

the pistons got it.

the heat got it.

the celtics got it

the lakers got it.

and this year the cavs got it

if you really want to be honest  with yourself you have to believe big Dave has the next 5 championships already decided...

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

KD has perfected the swing through move to draw fouls.
Yeah, he's playing with veteran moves of guys who've been in the league for years. He gets to line because he's a smart player. It's no different from bums like Paul Pierce who get to the line by just taking a jump shot and throwing their bodies into defenders who are in perfect defensive stance. If the NBA allows you to take liberties as an offensive player, then blame the league, not the players.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

as a celtic fan.......

im tired of KG

Seriously. I'm tired of Sheed, Big Baby... But KG? Turn in your fan card asap NikeKid.

i see there was some misunderstanding....
im appreciative of what KG brings to the court. that leadership and intensity. but all of the extras are getting old. cursing at people who do nothing to him, the yelling, its all old now

but as a player na, cant be tired of that

2hz32g6.jpg

That's unfortunate you two give me those little faces, but I'm sure 99% out there recognize he's a unique talent...

2mfm1km.jpg

pimp.gif

KG is ridiculous but I hope he's smart enough to become a part of a coaching staf in some way because this is just hilarious!!

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

you'll miss him.

laugh.gif
Keep laughing, you will though.
im pretty sure i wont.
As much as I hate the guy I know I will miss him, every sport needs that one person majority of people hate.  He brings that and makes games more interesting because people want to see him lose.

I believe we know who the most hated is...

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

2hz32g6.jpg

That's unfortunate you two give me those little faces, but I'm sure 99% out there recognize he's a unique talent...

2mfm1km.jpg

pimp.gif

KG is ridiculous but I hope he's smart enough to become a part of a coaching staf in some way because this is just hilarious!!

Dude will never be smart enough.  This guy is borderline ******ed.

Out of all of the cussing KG does, I am surprised that those are the only .gifs catching him doing it. There HAS to be more.

Back
Top Bottom