KG "walking fingers" Vol. What does it mean???

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

5kksn4.gif

thanks. haha @ marbury looking like a sith leader

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Ya'll bugging if you think the Celtics could have contended for a championship with Al in place of KG last year...ya'll have to just be looking at statistics to make that claim because even on the downside of his career Al doesn't NEARLY bring to the table what KG does on both ends of the floor...douche bag or not.

I was on here Draft Night 07...when that Ray Allen trade went down. Nobody on here thought they would be good and called the trade worthless...saying that they would be better but not by much. They pick up KG and the general consensus around here was "guranteed championship".

thas because none of us thought the KG trade was going to go down

That was my point...

Dude was saying the Celtics could have been a championship after just the Ray Allen trade...and that's totally false and I'm saying nobody felt likethat UNTIL the KG trade.

I agree with PT

I thought they would be playoffs good but not championship good when they added Allen.

Big Al was underrated by many at the time but you can't compare the leadership of a Vet KG and a young Al.
KG brought it on both ends of the floor. KG made that defense what it is today.

I feel as though people are placing the Al Jefferson from this year with the time he has spent as the face of a franchise into that spot when saying they wouldbe championship contenders.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

He usually says it when he's looking at Rondo.

Probably reminding him 'Remember, dog, we can walk and walk for days and not get called for it. Be about it.'

tongue.gif
makes sense, i have no respect for that guy

who is he talking to anyway? i doubt anyone pays attention to dude. thats the funniest part to me, hes getting all excited talking to no one.
laugh.gif

Kg is the man !

Who seen his face after game 6 ?

This cat stays swearing lol he about 2 get fined lol

Imagiian how many times he swears off the cam lol I could only imagain .

He's straight entertianment!

Im tellin u put a lil box screen on the bottom while the game goes on !

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ya'll bugging if you think the Celtics could have contended for a championship with Al in place of KG last year...ya'll have to just be looking at statistics to make that claim because even on the downside of his career Al doesn't NEARLY bring to the table what KG does on both ends of the floor...douche bag or not.

I was on here Draft Night 07...when that Ray Allen trade went down. Nobody on here thought they would be good and called the trade worthless...saying that they would be better but not by much. They pick up KG and the general consensus around here was "guranteed championship".

thas because none of us thought the KG trade was going to go down

That was my point...

Dude was saying the Celtics could have been a championship after just the Ray Allen trade...and that's totally false and I'm saying nobody felt like that UNTIL the KG trade.

x2

people have mentioned KG's intangibles resulting in powe (last year), perkins, and baby's improved aggressiveness.
but dont forget without KG there is no sam cassell or pj brown. there's no wayyyyyyy the celtics would've sniffed a championship

and also, calling the celtics a championship team THIS year, without KG is absurd. who cares if they get past orlando. if you have 0% chance of winning thetitle, u are not a championship team. u don't need to be a psychic to know they have 0% chance. 0% period

KG is still the C's best player, not the most clutch or who I'd want taking the big shot (he wouldn't anyway)...but he's still very good onboth ends.

My thing with him, besides the antics, is he's never truly been a franchise player..

and IMO, he's wasted a TON of talent. He coulda been a 30, 12, and 4 or 5 guy a night for a few years in his prime. He could score at will if he would justtake his !%% in the post. He's one of the most talented players I've seen.

I just dog him cause he's flat out SOFT on the offensive end. there's way no way around that. and then he puts on the tough guy act. it's a joke.

but Al Jeff? This team wouldn't be CLOSE to the defensive team they've become.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

KG is still the C's best player, not the most clutch or who I'd want taking the big shot (he wouldn't anyway)...but he's still very good on both ends.

My thing with him, besides the antics, is he's never truly been a franchise player..

and IMO, he's wasted a TON of talent. He coulda been a 30, 12, and 4 or 5 guy a night for a few years in his prime. He could score at will if he would just take his !%% in the post. He's one of the most talented players I've seen.

I just dog him cause he's flat out SOFT on the offensive end. there's way no way around that. and then he puts on the tough guy act. it's a joke.

I disagree with you. Actually that is a bit of a contradiction to say KG is the C's best player when he is at this age. In that case, he hasn'twasted his talent if he is the best player on a team that won the Chip last year. (you get what I'm saying)

KG is one of the best all around big men out here. It was just that he played for the T-Wolves for so long and had to go up against Tim Duncan and Shaq on theWest Coast.

A 7 footer with a crossover that can also guard LeBron is just sickening
sick.gif

KG is still the C's best player, not the most clutch or who I'd want taking the big shot (he wouldn't anyway)...but he's still very good on both ends.

and IMO, he's wasted a TON of talent. He coulda been a 30, 12, and 4 or 5 guy a night for a few years in his prime. He could score at will if he would just take his !%% in the post. He's one of the most talented players I've seen.

wat? in his prime kg would give you 23/13/5 while being one of the greatest defensive big men all time. how is that not a franchise player? itsnot his fault his gm screwed his prime years.

Yep. Even though he may be annoying, KG's impact goes way beyond stats. Dude is a warrior and his presence makes them a completely differentteam.

Soft? He may be a little less aggressive than you would lke but not soft. He has never been able to put on enough weight to be a big time bangerand lots of easy baskets. But has found other ways to help his team, improve his game, and has turned into one of the best shooting big guys in the L. He hasvery good shot selection and could care less about his stats. All about the Ws. That's what you gotta respect about him.

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

I'm sure someone has said it before, but I would pay $50 for PPV to have him mic'd up for a game. Haha

dido
just to be able to press a button to hear kg would be the +%$%

Back
Top Bottom