KG "walking fingers" Vol. What does it mean???

i read it was mocking svg, because he kept walking back and forth down the sidelines.
was kg doing this during the celtics/bulls series, i cant recall?

i guess it's better than him getting on the floor and barking
laugh.gif

He usually says it when he's looking at Rondo.

Probably reminding him 'Remember, dog, we can walk and walk for days and not get called for it. Be about it.'

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

http://www.youtube.com/v/GlL_5fsgVjM&hl=en&fs=1

i read it was mocking svg, because he kept walking back and forth down the sidelines.
was kg doing this during the celtics/bulls series, i cant recall?

i guess it's better than him getting on the floor and barking
laugh.gif
anybody have a gif of that cause i think it is one of KG's best taunts.� i bet he would make a great pro wrestler.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

He usually says it when he's looking at Rondo.

Probably reminding him 'Remember, dog, we can walk and walk for days and not get called for it. Be about it.'

tongue.gif
that gets me hyped to think what new taunt KG has up his sleeves when bron crab dribbles.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't stop laughing everytime I see this. KG is quite a character. And I think we need a .gif of the "walking fingers" as well.

Dude talks a lot of smack for being in a suit during the playoffs.
True. He went from crying on John Thompson's shoulder because the T-Wolves were struggling to winning a ring because of McHale still bleedingCeltic Green to now being a douche on the bench who cant play but still think he can taunt those actually playing.

As much as I dont want the Cavs to come out the East and potentially play my Lakers.... seeing them run through the Celtics with KG on the bench acting like anidiot would be great.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

True. He went from crying on John Thompson's shoulder because the T-Wolves were struggling to winning a ring because of McHale still bleeding Celtic Green to now being a douche on the bench who cant play but still think he can taunt those actually playing.

As much as I dont want the Cavs to come out the East and potentially play my Lakers.... seeing them run through the Celtics with KG on the bench acting like an idiot would be great.

I never understood this. The T-wolves, for the position that they were in at the time, did not get as bad a deal as people make them out to get. Al Jeffersonis not trash by any means.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

True. He went from crying on John Thompson's shoulder because the T-Wolves were struggling to winning a ring because of McHale still bleeding Celtic Green to now being a douche on the bench who cant play but still think he can taunt those actually playing.

As much as I dont want the Cavs to come out the East and potentially play my Lakers.... seeing them run through the Celtics with KG on the bench acting like an idiot would be great.
I never understood this. The T-wolves, for the position that they were in at the time, did not get as bad a deal as people make them out to get. Al Jefferson is not trash by any means.

The problem is that's all they really got. Sebastian Telfair and Ryan Gomes are servicable but
ohwell.gif

I never understood this. The T-wolves, for the position that they were in at the time, did not get as bad a deal as people make them out to get. Al Jefferson is not trash by any means.

boston could've kept Big Al and been a championship team....

but i have no clue what the walking fingers means..LOL

I like KG's competitive style...

Always beeN like that, at least you know he wants 2 win....

roll.gif

My guess was something like "We're coming back on you guys step by step." But I have no idea.
laugh.gif

heard on the radio here in boston today that it means that they are coming back and they were "creeping" up on Orlando

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

SLAP!

indifferent.gif

bchimcuter:
High Class Scum Bag:
MrMundayNite:
vanexellent:
He went from crying on John Thompson's shoulder because the T-Wolves were struggling to winning a ring because of McHale still bleeding Celtic Green to now being a douche on the bench who cant play but still think he can taunt those actually playing.

roll.gif
roll.gif

What's so funny? They're a championship team right now... sans Garnett. The regular season doesn't matter, because you'd have tobe an idiot to think that the current Celtics team, minus Garnett but with Jefferson, would miss the playoffs. Then they get in the playoffs, and... welll... Imean, they're doing fine right now in the playoffs without Jefferson or Garnett. So yeah, I think it's safe tosay they'd be contender.

Back
Top Bottom