jared's house :tongue:
tongue.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

Jareds house is the place to be!! He has a bunch transformers and yu gi oh card to DUEL with.

Quote:
Jareds house is the place to be!! He has a bunch transformers and yu gi oh card to DUEL with.

dont forget to mention the crazy light saber battles that happens in his garage, come check it out, his house is by van asselt

Quote:
dont forget to mention the crazy light saber battles that happens in his garage

oh, hell yeah. i remember we did this one light saber fight at jareds. im playing vader, jareds in the white screaming. his famous line is "AHHH!, YOU CHOPPED OFF MY FINGER!!"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWF0LNsptAg
....i went from bein a broke man, to bein a dope man, to bein a president, look there's hope man....​

Quote:
dont forget to mention the crazy light saber battles that happens in his garage

o dam. i hella forgot about that :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

o yeah, me and jared boxed also (with sockem bopper's :tongue:
tongue.gif
) in his his backyard. ill post the vid later
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

ohh man, dont get me started with Jared's place AKA Ridiculous Hop's House. that place is like my second home. there is never a dull moment there, just sitting down and doing nothing is fun @ jareds. I would highly recommend a NT summit there cause there is a huge backyard for b-ball & socker bopper tournies. Inside we can play yu gi og cards, transformers, light saber duels, and last but not least X-BOX 360!

+1 for jareds place.

im down for the summit at dudes house...only if there is fight night on 360 and HALO 2!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Quote:
jareds in the white screaming. his famous line is "AHHH!, YOU CHOPPED OFF MY FINGER!!"

that was actually dunks206 and anyways if i see any of you guys near my house i will have to call the authoritys.....
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #2​

SMH oh yeah and your sister controls your house Robert Ng always getting punked by her
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #2​

Quote:
im down for the summit at dudes house...only if there is fight night on 360 and HALO 2!

hahah. of course man. when do you think is the best day to do it? any sunday is perfect for me, im off that day
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

^
so this sunday at jared's house at lets say.... around 3pm ?? DONE DEAL!!!!

ITS OFFICIAL!!! NT SUMMIT AT JARED'S HOUSE, OCTOBER 22, AT 3 PM. we could talk about shoes, play some xbox 360, some halo 2, box with sockem bopper's, AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
he lives near van asselt, and new holly library. hit me up if you get lost :b
tongue.gif

m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

^smh....how can it be official if i never agreed with it? anyways MODS DELETE THIS POST PLEASE
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #2​

Quote:

PERFECT! a chance to unwind and meet fellow nters...

Dunks206- hey next week, ISS summit at Jareds house too. Sunday @ 12pm, bring your own light saber to participate in the epic battle

Quote:
....i went from bein a broke man, to bein a dope man, to bein a president, look there's hope man....​

alright!! Dunks206 sed theres gonna be HALO so im down!!! i havent been to 'Jareds' house and what not but i will be sure to grab my Light Saber....really
I AM FROM SEATTLE

jared when was the last time i been to your house? ayte its on this sunday summit at your house, i still remember where you live.

ONETRUEHOMIE

SEATTLE,WA

Back
Top Bottom