KickBallers DC | Gtown | Grand Opening | April 27th

^^^^^^

No, Elite Boardshop will be the only shop in DC with an SB account but since Kickballers is bringing in various SBs for sale it'll definitely make the hunt easier for some people looking for specific ones.
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

I heard elite was opening a shop in DC. If its true when and where?
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

I've heard that same thing about Elite once b4...if they do...it'll be excellent...those drives to Elite VA and Central can get hectic.
No sig. right now...

Awesome thanks for the info.
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

Wish they stocked smaller sizes in the alife shoes & more tees for girls ...

loved the store though, customer service was really good...
I think thats somewhere new for me to go :smile:
smile.gif
Get Dizzy!

f/s: white 8s size 6Y, skittles dunks size 6Y, white melvins size 6.5 - maybe..

just went by the other day, dope shop for sure
TEAM I MADE MY OWN TEAM​

because nobody else accepted me >=|​

Not trying to say that everything in the store is questionable but those yellow and green or "Buck" dunks in the case in the front of the store definately look suspect, I wont be buying from them....
Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it. Cuz y'all were fakin like...​
O.G. Member # ?​
Jordan's were my first love and my second love were Dunks!!!​

Hey KICKBALLERS employees; this is the dude from detroit that was in your shop friday and saturday [and got the passes to Modern]

good store

as an outside I was very underwhelmed with Major because of their reputation when Puffer Red's here complete annihilates them, but i liked your store (Kickballers) a lot. Great Staff and good variety [although i could've used a better size run near 11.5...but hey, you guys were NOT the only ones lacking there...it WAS georgetown lol].

I wish you guys the best and will be stopping back whenever I go to DC.

if any of all to to SE michigan [from ANN ARBOR to DETROIT] hit me up and i'll tell you where to go.
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Just really quick we stand behind all our products 100% and we do not sell fakes. The "bucks" you are talking about are NOT the US release of the bucks. They are acutally part of the Brazil Series SB's that were only produced and released in Brazil. If you have any questions about the Brazil Series feel free to come by the store and we can answer any questions

And bootleg ED hope you enjoyed your trip to DC, def come by next time your in town!
www.dasmag.com
www.sneakeralliance.com
www.myspace.com/sneakeralliance
www.myspace.com/dasmag

(will be adding to this section soon)

stoppin by next week hoprefully youll will have the sakuras in a 9.5
BORN ON AUGUST 29th 1991 peace.

In my opinion they need to put a lot more work in that store, there is a litter competition around that area sportzone, majors and cmonwealth on the 18th street.

__Yons__

Back
Top Bottom