KICKBALLERS - Still Open For Business

you ask and we give it, need to make room for all the stuff coming i for Fall time, kicks off this Sunday!

KB_djquixotic_07-15-07.jpg

summersale_07-11-07.jpg

www.dasmag.com
www.sneakeralliance.com
www.myspace.com/sneakeralliance
www.myspace.com/dasmag

(will be adding to this section soon)

Excellent shop... clean look, great selection of kicks and clothes, chill staff. Might try to swing by for the sale.

I passed on it because I don't need anything that big but they have a MONSTER sized North Face Duffel Bag (literally suitcase sized) that was tagged at $199 but from the way it was sale stickered (they use different colored dots) it appeared to be 60% off (though I didn't request the price from anyone in the store so don't hold me or them to that haha).
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

I didn't really see anything on sale (may be just not the stuff I picked up), but got what I needed. Good looks!

I havent checked this place out yet, i just got around to checking the website though... gonna have to stop in next week...
couple questions, do they carry wesc tank tops at all, or the grover cardigans? and are those trust no @#%$ shirts all gone?
BEE THHERREE!!

where is this located? i wish i had stopped by although i wasnt anywhere close today

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

i jus checked it out today ...didnt really have anything up to my liking but i really liked the set up

The Shop is on M Street in NW. If you are walking in Georgetown, continue up the street towards the bridge, its on the same side of M Street as Urban Outfitters..... Crazy selection, Pretty much stumbled upon one day while I was out, SB account as well.

i went, pretty unimpressed. nothing stood out. its a nice spot tho. they didnt have my size in what i wanted

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom