KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

but why you wanna talk about bikes on a sneakershow? that part of the show kinda liked bored me because I cant relate at all
Right now...riding fixed gear bikes is a part of this sneaker culture of ours. It carries a certain swag & style...and I wanted to discuss it a little. Sneakers buying has evolved waaaay beyond just jordans & basketball. There are other sports and hobbies that matter now. And fixed gear biking is the new "in" thing in a lot of spots. It's quite similiar to skateboarding, which has been influencing the sneaker market for years now.

i see. dope stuff nonetheless
pimp.gif
keep em coming

2's and 19's that was pretty funny along with "oh the suede isn't soft enough."
laugh.gif

Good stuff guys, next time you should put some cutoms
wink.gif

"I can't afford it. I got no money. I'm broke."

Alright, we get it. Sneakermane, this dude is no good for this show man.

Sudden influx of sneakerheads? Maybe back in 03' that would have been good, but every body and their mom has been a 'sneakerhead' since like05' now. Newbie in 03' and not one now? I don't know...I guess 5 years is a long enough time to consider yourself a vet?

I'm disappointed in this one y'all.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

"I can't afford it. I got no money. I'm broke."

Alright, we get it. Sneakermane, this dude is no good for this show man.

Sudden influx of sneakerheads? Maybe back in 03' that would have been good, but every body and their mom has been a 'sneakerhead' since like 05' now. Newbie in 03' and not one now? I don't know...I guess 5 years is a long enough time to consider yourself a vet?

I'm disappointed in this one y'all.
co-sign.. + everybody who started "collecting" post '00 is a *** newb

Do me a favor...could you clarify what is the mandatory amount of years to be NOT considered a "Newbie"?

Been wearing Nikes since the 80's...but I didn't start buying and keeping since the early 90's....but I guess that would make me a newbie to80's cats, right?

This would be a good follow-up discussion point on the next topic. But for real....ask around and the majority of people that are sneakerheads are toooo youngto be considered vets, that doesn't mean they are'nt passionate about what they do. And there are a lot of young cats that are into sneakers heavy.Just be honest about the length of time you been doin' your thing.

As far as the 5 years and he's a veteran thing....Montaine never stated he was a vet. He clearly said in 03' he was a newbie and told a lil' storyto emphasize this. The veteran comment was made by us due to all the "heat" he has acquired in the last 5 years. We always pick with our guests, andif you watch again, you can clearly see us laughing and joking.

Thanx again for the comments & insights. By all means...keep em coming!

HOLLA!!!

co-sign.. + everybody who started "collecting" post '00 is a *** newb
wrong......I've been into shoes since I was in 6th grade like '90 when the 5s were out. Never got em tho, I got some MJs (Magic Johnsons)instead. I wasn't able to get whatever shoes I wanted due to my parents not wanting to spend alot of money on kicks. I've always liked air max,andvariuos other shoes. I never realized that there was such a thing as a sneakerhead. I just really started getting heavy into buying kicks like 2 years ago,does that make me a newb? I think not, I've been into kicks before half of the people on this board were even born.......

It's not the same without Harmcity.......

I never did find out why he's not on the show anymore.

good show fellas I liked the way you flipped the guest appearance trend with a sneakerhead who isn't an NTer, or is he? Correct me if I am wrong

But i agree on the countdown packs they pair a great shoe and colorway with a garbage/mediocre colorway forcing us the consumer to have to buy something wereally don't want in order to get the thing we really do want, and pay a price hike for it while we're at it. Sad but true.

Also, diggin the new logo

these guys need to do some research before they get on camera.

If I may ask...research on what?
grin.gif

good show fellas I liked the way you flipped the guest appearance trend with a sneakerhead who isn't an NTer, or is he? Correct me if I am wrong

Thanx 4 the compliment & you are correct!

the fixed gear bike thing is hardly new either, it was real cool about the same time everyone wanted to be a sneakerhead (a few years ago), possibly it justcaught on in Bmore, that i dont know, but in San Francisco, New York, Portland, etc.. it has been the "in" thing for quite some time now. No biggiethough, regardless the effort is always appreciated.

KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY! 08' HAS RETURNED TO NIKETALK!!!

NEW VID IS UP...EPISODE 3

ENJOY...AND AS ALWAYS...ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!

HOLLA!!!

Piff, my N'a, what's good wit u????

That last episode was nice... one of my fav's...

Where you find that chick at???...
pimp.gif
Next time she on the show, let me geta cameo... lol

Naw, but good to see ya'll back...

God Bless and be safe!!!!

can i get a page where all the kickin it in the citys' are all in order so i know what order to watch them in?

oh and why isnt harmcity on the show anymore?

Damn Piff........long time no see. Good stuff bro.

let's not take too long for the next one okay
wink.gif

What ever happened to the best release for '07?

Back
Top Bottom