KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

you should put em together. i onyl watched bonus so far...they are soo long
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

To everybody who watched the first episode of Kickin' it.....Thank You!!!

Stresseddesserts...Your question will be discussed in the next episode...

Send Your love..hate...questions whatevers on your mind...

NIKETALK ROCKS!!!!!!.......Harmcity out........
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER
TeamDecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Why thank you kind sir....
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

I left this comment on video 4:

Cats jumped on the Vans 'cause they want to get in on the whole "sneakerhead"/"rockstar" look. Thought I'm gonna disagree withHarmcity on the Vans>Chucks comment. They've always been quite narrow on my foot for me.

smh.gif
"> @ myself, I'vesworn for the longest time dude's name was HarlemcityHustla.
Team [Scrubs] Team Revision3TEAM iSketch

M i n d s M a t t e r

I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Why Hustler look like he wanted to smack kufis off when Sneakermane would interrupt him..son was like...if this @#%$ makes me have to pause again...lol...dope videos though...keep the knowledge spreading

AWESOME!!!

I'd like to see guest stars!!

Next week on Kickin it in the City..Crisone stops by with some FRESH half cabs!! Plus a special performance from Revolver Fresh!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

favorite quote...
Harmcityhustler: If you can't kickflip you got no business in them (dunk sbs)...your posin!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

you dudes a hilarious.
and i can't believe that harmcity thinks the aquas are ugly.
keep it up y'all

damn that's some good stuff man.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

dude keep it up its fire!!! i love that yall did this. whens the next one come out? is this a weekly daily monthly thing?-tom

^^^ Man...I didn't see it as a dis' to DC because you said it wasn't...

For DC...a Nats cap is a must...whether it matches or not...no local team cap gets that kinda love...

The stomp was the same as me going up to NY and pissin' on a Yanks cap...I guess.

Really, no big deal though.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

erm ...

maaaan me and my boy were talking about the same thing when it comes to SBs the other day :frown:
frown.gif
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

great start fellas! keep it up. next time i'll make me some pop corn before i watch episode 2. really like the way you guys discuss about sneakers. hahhaha

cheers!
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

I think I'm gonna make a guest appearance.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Shoutout to da fam 2 Pat, Josh, Dan, Paulo, Adrian, Wanthy, A-tec, the list goes on!! But no hard feelings once again its all LUV!! Sneakermane u mite be ah Baltimore brother from another mother LOL
"Money Aint EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING is Mon"Money Aint EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING is Money$$$"ey$$$"

Quote:
Cats jumped on the Vans 'cause they want to get in on the whole "sneakerhead"/"rockstar" look. Thought I'm gonna disagree with Harmcity on the Vans>Chucks comment. They've always been quite narrow on my foot for me.

Vans have always been hot, dudes were rocking vans, air walks, and chucks from the 80's through the mid 90's. People didnt "just jump on it" Its the same situation with Nike, reebok, and puma releases you have a different consumer yearning for the more limited releases, and calabo's, and then you have some people that just rock the classic's its always been that way and will always be that way. I'm diggin the interview's and you guys have the right personality's to pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom