KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Awesome, you guys put that pic I did on your myspace!
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Lol yall are a trip...
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ MyT at the end

Clip cuts are too drastic. They need soft transitions...better yet, they need slates in between...slates can have topic titles.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
I GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS...
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Damnit I'm at school, I'm dying to see this.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

I don't see episode four where is it?
"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

Damn, tommie is just as much a bamma as ever.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

what's crackin fellas...been awhile since i caught w/ the episodes. you guys had me bustin up!!! do what you do...keep reppin. harmcity...keep tellin 'em how it be...shut posers down...SHUT 'EM DOWN!!! can't wait to see episode V!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Very humorous. Nice way to take charge by doing your own thing and sticking with it. Keep it up.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Yo...lemme get them Shux Stunners son....paypal ready......i'll give you $495 shipped!!!!! Lemme know something.!!!!
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

I just watched episode 4 and MyT @#%$ me up when he said he didn't want no damn hippopotamus rubber on the AF1 :rofl:
roll.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Damn those shux are :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

So what's good with a DK cameo on the 5th ep.?

Back
Top Bottom