KICKSONFIRE.COM OWNER....DOESN'T KNOW HOW DISTINGUISH SHOES!! SMH

originlly posted in the DMV forum

What up? for those that don'tknow me JAHSONDC from up-top DC. I post somewhat on the regular.

I only go on the "other site" to sell kix.

I'll just get right to it..... excuse the typos , I was on my BBerry @ work with 3 clients while all this happened.

I sold a pair or eggplant foams on the "other site"

http://www.@**@@*$*@%$#+.com/forums/mp_item.php?id=63462

the listing title clearly say "eggplants"
description clearly says "eggplants"

so this bama kicksonfire.com bought 'em , got 'em yesterday and hits me off with.

kicksonfire.com:
Hey man,
I got the sneaker today and they are the Eggplants... I thought I was getting the Royal Blue ones as pictured... What gives?!?

KicksOnFire.com - #1 Spot for Sneaker New / History

and i reply:

JahSonDC:
Were. Did u get royal anything from?

My listing specifically says eggplants......
The shoes that are pictured are eggplants not royals...
The royals are lighter blue in color. Not to mention if they were royals they would go for way more than 150 ..

kicksonfire.com:
Dude are you looking at the same pictures I am looking at:
http://www.@**@@*$*@%$#+.com/forums/mp_item.php?id=63462

They are ROYAL blue... and Im NOT color blind. Trust me I would know the difference, I am the owner of KicksOnFire.com....
I would simply want a refund and I WILL pay for shipping back to you if you want...
This really seems to be a miscommunication... I will leave you a positive feeback if we can solve this issue.

JahSonDC:
I am the one who took the picture man...

I donbt have any royal foams whatsoever...

Compare that picture

To a royal foam pictur to a royal foam pic..

Royals are in no way shinet(with sheen) like the eggplant...
It cleay says eggplant yo....

Make a thread asking what these are and post that pic..and see what results u get...

kicksonfire.com:
Just compared it. And they look blue... Why dont YOU make the thread and see what you get... So you are not going to refund my money?

JahSonDC:
All sales final

I will make thread..don't worry...

U clearly agreed to it...

U might be color blind.it the lighting and flash..take a pic yourself...

Not to mention all the pms we've sent were subjet "eggplants"

I have 100 percent feedback y would I try to swindle someone this way...

kicksonfire.com:
Lets see what the people say when they look at the pics... I am NOT color blind... The pictures look Royal Blue hence its falsely advertised. And if you want to go off the TEXT only than the images confure the buyer which is still illegal. If you WEREn't trying to screw someone you would give me my money back and just LIST them over again. Since I am agreeing to pay for shipping... o one loses anything. You are messing with the wrong person... Send me the link to the thread.

JahSonDC:
I was actually thinkin of refunding now that u said ud pay for shippin but..
"I am messing w/ the wrong person??? Lmao is that a threat..

Please I...now do what u have to do.....like I said those are eggplants and yess I give u that..that they might look a lil blu but its the lighting (flash)

kicksonfire.com:
No it is not a threat... I am just saying you are creating a situation over nothing. Obviously we are both at fault. Me for not reading and you for your pictures looking blue. And we can simply fix it by refunding and you listing them again. I am going to ship back priority which is like $8. I don't mind...

JahSonDC"
Not to metion... Look at the box as well....its clear as day...
I at work and can't keep doing this....do what u have to do bro....
Like I said I need money to pay a bill...I don't have it anymore even if I wanted to refund...

kicksonfire.com:
So basically you are going to rip me off...
This post will be going up on KicksOnFire.com later today if I don't hear back from you...
http://www.kicksonfire.co...f-report-jahsondc-from-@**@@*$*@%$#+/

JahSonDC:
Like I said do what u have to do bro..

That's even worse....a dummy from kicks on fire.com doesn't kno the difference between royals and eggplants...

I'll be able to rebuttle so..whatever.....

I don't respond well to threats so....

The royal blues do not have a dark metalic sheen to them

What I think is u read...and thought I didn't kno what I had and u went of the pic..
And u thought u were ...u kno what enough talking post what u have to..I got the whole community behind me..

Plus all the pms
Plus this convo..

So...great job....if u do work for kicks on fire , they need to fire u for not being able to distinguish....
Sneakers....

kicksonfire.com:
Don't worry. We got in house lawyers. Hope you can pay for your lawyer when it is brought to court.

JahSonDC:

Your just makin it worse....your ridiculous

kicksonfire.com:
Please contact me via Paypal or our lawyers in the future. I can no longer respond to your request under the advisement of our lawyer. Take care.

JahSonDC:
Believe u me I kno the court system and your case isn't remotely strong....

Show me a picture any pic of the royals that look like the shoes pictured
U can't!!!why? Cuz no royals have that sheen..

How old are u?

Do these:

look remotely close to these:

THIS IS MY EXACT DISCRIPTION IN THE LISTING:

Used pair of eggplants in good shape...onlything is the yellowed bottoms...nothing a bottle of "seaglow" cant fix

http://i425.photobucket.c...G00904-20100211-1843.jpg" alt="image">

mods lock if necessary

They do look like ROYALS.. Lighting is def bad.. But you did state in your thread that they were EGGPLANTS.. so you're good in my book.

Uhm.

In the pics shown above, they look blue
laugh.gif

But, like you said, your description says "eggplants."

I'd just give dude a refund to avoid the hassle.

And nope, never done business w/KOF. Just saying...they do look blue
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmb1523

That is a horrible pic man.

quality isn't the best, i'll give you that, hey it was taken w/ my TOUR.....

but if you know your kix, Royals have a white swoosh and Eggplants have a Purple one....

someone please show me a pic any pic of royals with that metalic shine...and i'll think about ref....matter fact, he already put me on blast, put my real name out there and all....soooooo

yea! ok!

Misleading pic, those definitely look like Royals
grin.gif

Just refund him the money if he said he'd pay for shipping...

Originally Posted by djaward

They do look like ROYALS.. Lighting is def bad.. But you did state in your thread that they were EGGPLANTS.. so you're good in my book.
qft

they dont even look like royals though.....whats are yall talking about......this guys ******ed and needs to shut his site down

laugh.gif

What a stupid complaint from the buyer. Even though the pictures may have looked a little blue, you're still good OP. You told him they were eggplants in the description, so he can't say he expected otherwise. Dude knew exactly what to expect, but for some reason convinced himself that he was tricking you into selling Royals for a "steal" price.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The buyer is at fault. A picture often times does the accurately show the true colors but the buyer clearly saw "eggplants" in the description so it makes no sense why he would think he would be receiving something else. Since he paid with paypal, he can easily file a not as described dispute and can get his money back.

pics look royal. your listing was on point tho...

i'd just refund the cash. you already told the dude you used the money to pay a bill... so let him know it'll be a week or two before you can hit him back. case closed. no need for drama. although, id bet his lawyer #%%% is a bluff.... who gets a lawyer involved over $150?

the biggest issue, imo... is that those eggplants soles are so trashed. ive got beat XI's with soles that dont look half that bad.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

laugh.gif

What a stupid complaint from the buyer. Even though the pictures may have looked a little blue, you're still good OP. You told him they were eggplants in the description, so he can't say he expected otherwise. Dude knew exactly what to expect, but for some reason convinced himself that he was tricking you into selling Royals for a "steal" price.
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^thats exactly what I said....

hethought I didnt know the difference, and thought he was on a come up...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

pics look royal. your listing was on point tho...

i'd just refund the cash. you already told the dude you used the money to pay a bill... so let him know it'll be a week or two before you can hit him back. case closed. no need for drama. although, id bet his lawyer #%%% is a bluff.... who gets a lawyer involved over $150?

the biggest issue, imo... is that those eggplants soles are so trashed. ive got beat XI's with soles that dont look half that bad.
pics dont look royal at all. if you collect foams you know damn well between eggplants and royals come on
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom