Kid Cudi vol. Put Me On

Haven't really listened to any rap in like a year but I heard the Crookers Remix of Day N Night and I was intrigued. What are some mixtapes or albums Ishould be looking out for?

I don't really see the hype for this dude honestly. I downloaded a Kid Name Cudi mixtape and I am not feeling it at all. Day and Night is hot though.

Drake > anyone in his age bracket

-The Juice

Originally Posted by DL2352

Haven't really listened to any rap in like a year but I heard the Crookers Remix of Day N Night and I was intrigued. What are some mixtapes or albums I should be looking out for?
I think he has 2 mixtapes but im a give you the only songs that matter the rest are miss

SuperBoo
Day N Night (+remix)
Man on the moon
50 ways to make a record
Maui Wowie
Heaven At Night
Embrace the Martian
Waisting my minutes
The Prayer
Whenever

That's it the rest is trash.

Good looks. I'm going to check those out. He's really inconsistent like that?
ohwell.gif

really!!

forgot the ever so Awesome reasons for living on earth!!

Ask About Me ft. Chip the Ripper, Cleveland is the Reason, and T.G.I.F ft. Chip the Ripper

if he ever makes a song with Ray Cash it'll be classic

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I don't really see the hype for this dude honestly. I downloaded a Kid Name Cudi mixtape and I am not feeling it at all. Day and Night is hot though.

Drake > anyone in his age bracket

-The Juice

Download the whole Mixtape he did called "A Kid Named Cudi"

He's not inconsistent like people are making him seem, he's pretty original. Cleveland native WUT UP SHAKER!

Dat New New
Embrace the Martian
Prayer
Man on the Moon
Heaven @ Nite
Day N Nite (Crookers) Goes crazzy at the club!!!

If you want something that will bang in your trunk....

Ask About Me Ft. Chip The Ripper

smh @ heads bringing drake into this thread, he asked to be put on to some cudi, not drake.

but yes i effs with cudi

the whole kid named cudi tape is recommended
also

Super Boo
Paper Planes Freestyle
Ho is Short For Honey
F R E S H

Jesus Christ...who a $%%@ who's better than who
laugh.gif
Stream "A kid named CuDi" mixtape from the 10 deep website. If you like it, Download it.It's def one of my favorite mixtapes on my iPod right now.

Aite, thanks for the feedback guys. Seems like people are pretty split on this guy. I'll check that mixtape out to find out though.

if you blow trees, i don't understand how you could not like:

Embrace the Martian
Day N Nite
Heaven At Nite
Man On the Moon
The Prayer

Down N Out is pretty good too

im not gonna say the rest of the mixtape is trash but aside from the songs ive listed, i didn't listen to a single track again

I still don't %+%+ with his overall direction but he's got a few bangers on his mixtape

Back
Top Bottom