Kid Cudi's hair vol.where can I cop?

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Damn I am going to get clowned for this question. I already know. W/e anyway, I have been cutting my own hair since I was 8 years old (im now 20 goin on 21). I have only been to the actual barbershop once during that time period and that one time was because I was with my dad and he needed to go.

I'm tired of the same short hair style with a simple line up. I'm thinkin on growin my hair out but not in a huge "afro" type of way. I want somethin low and compact. I came across a Cudi vid and saw this type of hair style:

And also the Poke her face vid

the only reason I am making this thread because, since I am not familliar with the hairstyle "lingo" I want to know if there is a name for this style or cut ala "the ceasar" or "the fade"? And what does he put in his hair to make it look curly but not like S-Curl?

flame on in 3....2........

-The Juice

Just get a pic of it and show it to barber and ask if the barber can do something like that.

no lie....i had the same question

but i was watching the alternate pursuit of happiness video when this question donned on me

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Since you were eight? I wanna see your hairline RIGHT NOW

yeah. My big brother always used to cut his own hair. And since I looked up to him when I was younger he gave me a set of clippers for my 8th or 9th b-day.

juicec.jpg

-The Juice

Dude I've been wantin the exact same thing.

Keep in mind, Cudi is half Mexican so his hair might be a little different.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

dark ceasar.. really not that difficult to ask for.

and say... "keep it low"

Dark Ceasar

aigh good lookin out. Do I need some gel for the curls or will water and a light application of Pink Oil for shine suffices?

-The Juice

This always comes up with different styles. Instead of guessing what to tell your barber, simply print out a picture and bring it to them. You know they won't misunderstand what you want.

i don't get whats so special about his haircut, looks like he grew it out a little and got a tape up

it looks like a size four gaurd with a professional taper on the side (can't really tell because of the head phones)

so dark ceaser, number 4, line up

Originally Posted by solefood229

i don't get whats so special about his haircut, looks like he grew it out a little and got a tape up
it's not "special" its just the best example I could come up with what I am aiming for. Keep in mind I have had my short majority of my life, so if I am going to grow it out I want a good example of what I want....Cudi just happens to have the look.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom