Kid getting his Initial D on driving his GTR then crashes it.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
, what an idiot.

Sigh... How sad...

What did the Evo driver do though? Looks like the GT-R driver just locked up on his own... The thing does have massive understeer though...

The parents are damn lucky their kid isn't dead yet with a car like that. Mark my words the day I have kids, I don't care how much money I have...mykids won't have a car with more than 200 hp unless it's a damn minivan. Buying someone that young a car with that much potential momentum is outrightidiotic.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Sigh... How sad...

What did the Evo driver do though? Looks like the GT-R driver just locked up on his own... The thing does have massive understeer though...
He didn't do anything in this case. But look at the spacing between them. I was stating that a lot of time, the leader of the pack tries toshow off and mess up and with not so much spacing between the cars..that will cause a chain reaction.

he can't afford it, his parents can. if that was my kid, i'd beat his @!#. but if that was my kid.. i wouldn't buying him no 110k car even if i wascaking

Originally Posted by wj4

Sigh... How sad...

He didn't do anything in this case. But look at the spacing between them. I was stating that a lot of time, the leader of the pack tries to show off and mess up and with not so much spacing between the cars..that will cause a chain reaction.
Definitely risky being that close together. He lost it a couple times though, damn near rear ended the Evo at the beginning.

looks like he slipped earlier in the vid too. but im guilty of doing stupid *$%$ with my car plenty of times... i'm just glad it hasnt caught up with meyet.
btw, which canyon was that? i feel like testing it out now.

Sigh... How sad...

i don't think they could have been pushing their cars THAT hard for it to push that badly. You can see that the driver was starting to get loose 2 turnsbefore. SMH at him pushing himself too far in that kind of car.

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

looks like he slipped earlier in the vid too. but im guilty of doing stupid *$%$ with my car plenty of times... i'm just glad it hasnt caught up with me yet.
btw, which canyon was that? i feel like testing it out now.
It's pretty far from the 818, man.
laugh.gif
(GMR = Glendora Mountain Road). A closer place to you would be Angeles Crest, but even that run isan advance, lots of people crash on the way down too. If you just want a baby course, just go run Santa Susana Pass. I used to do it all the time whenI'm in the area, would hit Simi Valley in just a few mins from Chatsworth.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom