Kid getting his Initial D on driving his GTR then crashes it.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok why didnt GTR lead since it was the fastest and how do you race a GTR in a evo if it s not modded
Because it's all about the driver. It's like putting you in a pair of Zoom Kobe's and have Kobe play in a pair of Pay Less, he willstill son you. And it's not a race, it's a canyon run...meaning you just carve through the canyon. There's a vid of a professional Japanesedriver in a Miata schooling a kid in a Murcielago on the track.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

He's 20 and his parents bought him a car....?
Last post before I leave for class
laugh.gif

A lot of kids his age are bless to drive 6 figure cars. When I go see my friend in Brentwood, I see a lot of USC kids in Lambo's, Bentley's,SLR's, etc. The hindsight is that a lot of them don't know how to act behind the wheel.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

if he could afford 110k car at 20, his parents got more in the bank.

so if hes healthy, move on.

hell yea, i was gonna say...........

must be nice. damn

i blame the fast and the furious movies... lol. that sucks though, thas y i stopped messin wit sports cars and jus copped an expo. rather stunt than get aspeeding ticket or crash IMO

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

looks like he slipped earlier in the vid too. but im guilty of doing stupid *$%$ with my car plenty of times... i'm just glad it hasnt caught up with me
yet.

btw, which canyon was that? i feel like testing it out now.
It's pretty far from the 818, man.
laugh.gif
(GMR = Glendora Mountain Road). A closer place to you would be Angeles Crest, but even that run is an advance, lots of people crash on the way down too. If you just want a baby course, just go run Santa Susana Pass. I used to do it all the time when I'm in the area, would hit Simi Valley in just a few mins from Chatsworth.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
throwin some jabs
laugh.gif
i was jk about testing out some canyons in an SUV....i'd probably fall off the cliff right off the line
roll.gif
like my carwould just tip over off the ledge

so you go on a narrow road at night driving fast with a bunch of cars tightly together and don't expect to get in an accident?

^Not only that, but you come very close to losing control of your 100k+ car twice before actually doing it.

What a moron.

I'm sure he got nervous when his friend told him he was going to put the vid on youtube before they started. Had to impress his e-friends.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

so you go on a narrow road at night driving fast with a bunch of cars tightly together and don't expect to get in an accident?

pretty much. most people my age lack common sense, and i tend to border that line often
laugh.gif

owned.

last time i was just minding my own business and some ahole just FLYS by in a neighborhood street. turns out it was a black gt-r. i guess you can't helpbut drive fast and reckless in a gt-r.

Originally Posted by wj4

Ok why didnt GTR lead since it was the fastest and how do you race a GTR in a evo if it s not modded
Because it's all about the driver. It's like putting you in a pair of Zoom Kobe's and have Kobe play in a pair of Pay Less, he will still son you. And it's not a race, it's a canyon run...meaning you just carve through the canyon. There's a vid of a professional Japanese driver in a Miata schooling a kid in a Murcielago on the track.
link please?
eek.gif

forget the canyon runs if i had that car ill cruise 5 miles per hour down wilshire or melrose . lol

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Originally Posted by wj4

Because it's all about the driver. It's like putting you in a pair of Zoom Kobe's and have Kobe play in a pair of Pay Less, he will still son you. And it's not a race, it's a canyon run...meaning you just carve through the canyon. There's a vid of a professional Japanese driver in a Miata schooling a kid in a Murcielago on the track.
link please?
eek.gif

Please cause that has to be the biggest L I have ever seen. HOW DO YOU LOSE TO A MIATA IN A LAMBORGHINI

Back
Top Bottom