Kid getting his Initial D on driving his GTR then crashes it.

poor gt-r
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

what a waste. i bet hes a fobby asian kid with rich +%% parents.

Wow okay that's not racist. If he was a fobby asian kid he'd probably tokyo drift that %!%*
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

looks like he slipped earlier in the vid too. but im guilty of doing stupid *$%$ with my car plenty of times... i'm just glad it hasnt caught up with me yet.
btw, which canyon was that? i feel like testing it out now.
It's pretty far from the 818, man.
laugh.gif
(GMR = Glendora Mountain Road). A closer place to you would be Angeles Crest, but even that run is an advance, lots of people crash on the way down too. If you just want a baby course, just go run Santa Susana Pass. I used to do it all the time when I'm in the area, would hit Simi Valley in just a few mins from Chatsworth.
laugh.gif

Lol I love the Santa Susana Pass.I've heard Glendora is pretty tricky and has a lot of blind corners, but whenever I do canyon runs I never cross onto theother side, especially at night like these guys running.I mean dudes corner lines were awful, early apexes, this is why you never blindly take the line of theguy in front of you.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

The parents are damn lucky their kid isn't dead yet with a car like that. Mark my words the day I have kids, I don't care how much money I have...my kids won't have a car with more than 200 hp unless it's a damn minivan. Buying someone that young a car with that much potential momentum is outright idiotic.
i understand you, but i don't fully agree.

you just need better parenting.

i mean i drive a pretty fast car from time to time, but am i going to do something stupid like that? hell noo. i know the car cant steer as well as others can.maybe straightaways though ahha

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

The parents are damn lucky their kid isn't dead yet with a car like that. Mark my words the day I have kids, I don't care how much money I have...my kids won't have a car with more than 200 hp unless it's a damn minivan. Buying someone that young a car with that much potential momentum is outright idiotic.
i understand you, but i don't fully agree.

you just need better parenting.

i mean i drive a pretty fast car from time to time, but am i going to do something stupid like that? hell noo. i know the car cant steer as well as others can. maybe straightaways though ahha
People like you and I may be exceptions. If I knew my kid was responsible, I might get them something like a wrx, but not anything like an EVO orSTi where they're gonna get egged on to race. We've all been there and sometimes it's really hard at this age not to succumb to it. I guess howwell a kid was raised is ultimately the bottom line though.

i dunno whose dumber, him or his parents. what they hell they think he is gonna do with a car like that?

Back
Top Bottom