Kid Plays "Knockout" in Michigan And Gets His Dumbass Shot Twice.

38 moslty but the incident with the guy pushing the old man was on the 22 line. He was just one of those guys that got on like for 3 stops, asking for trouble, pushed some dude and got off. I recently got jacked on the 38 line about 2 months ago when I was coming back from the gym. 6 kids got on and I was just minding my own business sitting down and listening to my iPod when one of the kids took my gym back and they all ran. They only got my gym clothes and old Lebrons but I was just surprised it happened seeing how I ride that bus home all the damn time and even drunk or with my camera gear.
Figures, I always wait for the 38L,lol, nobody rarely gets on that one..
Almost got jacked on the 19 picking up an ex from Potrero Hill but that was a while ago...
It concerns me more about the stories I heard about the homeless getting attacked at night and a couple of stories I heard maybe a year or two ago were a elderly asian lady was assaulted in this manner waiting for muni..

Last edited:
Nah I dig that and nobody should have to worry about being randomly assaulted

I'm just sayin making the blanket assumption that anyone who played this "game" is never gonna be **** and should just be executed is absolutely crazy

It's peace of mind. However, there are a lot of people that only take the bare minimum requirement(s) to carry a concealed weapon that is bothersome to me. Throw that along with an improper mindset

Man be quiet, Caliber dont matter its the type of bullet usually u ant hollow points since they dont pass through objects or people
Not sure if serious or just slow...

Literally, I'm baffled at how many of you are unable make the correlation of inexperience, misjudgment, etc. of firearms to a CCW permit. I know NT has an ample supply of dudes that type aimlessly, but WOW! It's like you're talking just to talk. Tears...:lol:

Last edited:
Figures, I always wait for the 38L,lol, nobody rarely gets on that one..
Almost got jacked on the 19 picking up an ex from Potrero Hill but that was a while ago...
It concerns me more about the stories I heard about the homeless getting attacked at night and a couple of stories I heard maybe a year or two ago were a elderly asian lady was assaulted in this manner waiting for muni..

I am sure this is all a coincidence. I have been living here for about 6 years and the worst thing I seen was an old lady smoking a cig on the bus and then some good samaritan took it from her and then the old lady came later and sucker punched the girl who took her cig and straight cussed her out the whole ride after. I am surprised I haven't seen anything that was Worldstar worthy on that bus.

I am sure this is all a coincidence. I have been living here for about 6 years and the worst thing I seen was an old lady smoking a cig on the bus and then some good samaritan took it from her and then the old lady came later and sucker punched the girl who took her cig and straight cussed her out the whole ride after. I am surprised I haven't seen anything that was Worldstar worthy on that bus.
Lol... I try my best not to take that bus or 30 when I come home(being that I have a girl now), those two buses attract the crazy..
Sidenote: saw some of your photos on The Hundreds website, nice pictures my dude, had to put two-two together,lol

Lol... I try my best not to take that bus or 30 when I come home(being that I have a girl now), those two buses attract the crazy..
Sidenote: saw some of your photos on The Hundreds website, nice pictures my dude, had to put two-two together,lol

Thanks. Kind of overwhelming now to shoot but i guess it will light a fuel in myself to shoot better.

That pastor who compared the kid who deservingly got stabbed to trayvon Martin rustled my jimmies.

That's a slap in the face and insult to trayvon Martin and his family.

Trayvon didn't deserve anything that night but to have the freedom to go home and watch the rest of the all star game without being stalked by a psycho.

The kid playing the knockout game tried it on the wrong person and got sliced up due his own foolish actions.

For someone who claims to be a man of god that pastor should be ashamed of himself trying to turn that situation into a racial issue.

Glad it was non-lethal and he learned his lesson.

Will never wish death on anyone but I hope more of these fools start getting non-lethal bullets + prison time to scare this trend away.

Didn't like how they mentioned "high" like weed is a prerequisite for this type of dumb *** ****.

Glad to be in the south though where people know not to be on the silly **** because everybody is strapped.

That randomly hitting people thing hit it's funny ceiling with Smack Cam, and you only supposed to do it with people you know, and even then people were running out by hitting ****** with cookie sheets and lighting ****** faces on fire.
mean.gif

Never been that bored.

Glad it was non-lethal and he learned his lesson.​
 ​
Will never wish death on anyone but I hope more of these fools start getting non-lethal bullets + prison time to scare this trend away.​
 ​
Didn't like how they mentioned "high" like weed is a prerequisite for this type of dumb *** ****.​
 ​
Glad to be in the south though where people know not to be on the silly **** because everybody is strapped.​
 ​
That randomly hitting people thing hit it's funny ceiling with Smack Cam, and you only supposed to do it with people you know, and even then people were running out by hitting ****** with cookie sheets and lighting ****** faces on fire.
mean.gif
 ​
Never been that bored.​
the thing about the south is that you more like to get shot.......

Back
Top Bottom