Kid shot & paralyzed over Marmot "biggie" coat @ Bryant Park VOL Hurtlocker coat makin waves in NY

For 600 I feel like there are better looking coats that can keep you as warm

That alpha industries parka everyone copped on the jug last year for 40 for example

I bought a normal *** black waterproof parka with a huge hood from Marshalls last year, don't even remember the brand. Paid $70 for it and was sweating in 20 degree weather wearing it :lol:

7 parkas, let alone biggies is crazy :lol:
When I look back at it now it was dumb as hell :lol: but back then all we was worried about was being the flyest with whatever was new.

My man went and copped the red biggie, I made sure I had the bright yellow one within a day or two. That’s what growing up in Harlem will do to you :rofl:

Good thing was all the disposable cash I had due to there being only one hoh. So you had to buy your PE and limited kicks from me

LOL @ sub-zero gear when it's 50 degrees outside. I see everyone out here in Maryland wearing some variation of bubble coat and it's like 55 degrees outside :sick:. I save all the bubble coats and snorkals for actual winter when the daily high is like 20 something degrees. And I'm good with a North Face snorkal or a good ol' Lo Goose :nthat:. Actual temps on the East Coast without windchill factored in rarely ever even drop into the single digits let alone -20 and -40 like the Midwest. Some winters out here on the East Coast, it's like 60 degrees all winter, but sometimes it is brutal (2015 and 2016 were brutal) but nothing like you would experience in the Midwest in terms of murderous cold. Them damn Marmots look like sleeping bags. :rofl:
hw6hy5j17lqz.jpg

All I see is people over the age of 50 rocking these now, and they be having rare colors from waay back

Don’t get it twisted it’s still another 2 months before I’d even think about pulling the biggies out

Back
Top Bottom